This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never knew I had this kinda music. So chill
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
      I never knew I had this kinda music. So chill
      What kind? Link?

Originally posted by checkmate2006
      SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• I wanna play FM3 but my xbox makes this REALLLLLY bad grinding noise and completely fucked up my BC2 game. Needless to say I'm not risking putting it in there since it's the only working game I own now
        Pose for the frame

Comment

• Guess who drove his e36 5speed today This guy.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
            I wanna play FM3 but my xbox makes this REALLLLLY bad grinding noise and completely fucked up my BC2 game. Needless to say I'm not risking putting it in there since it's the only working game I own now
            Does it result in that halo ring scratch?

If you use Lemon pledge to polish it first and then use car detailing wax on it, it will be completely fixed.

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
            Guess who drove his e36 5speed today This guy.
            Sick, post up vids/pics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atlantian View Post
              Does it result in that halo ring scratch?

If you use Lemon pledge to polish it first and then use car detailing wax on it, it will be completely fixed.

Sick, post up vids/pics.
              Ill throw a lil som som together tomorrow. I worked on her alllll day today so im beat. Drove her for then minutes to get gas. Still some things I need to do like bleed the brakes, add more atf, and put more water into the cooling system. Then I need to give her a good cleaning haha

Its amazing tho. It feels so bad ass. I love how I dont have traction in 1st gear haha

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                Ill throw a lil som som together tomorrow. I worked on her alllll day today so im beat. Drove her for then minutes to get gas. Still some things I need to do like bleed the brakes, add more atf, and put more water into the cooling system. Then I need to give her a good cleaning haha

Its amazing tho. It feels so bad ass. I love how I dont have traction in 1st gear haha
                Eh? That's not good..

And yeah, driving an MT and yoking your steering wheel with your left hand around turns feels badass, especially knowing that you have more "driving finesse" than most of the motorists in America.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atlantian View Post
                  Eh? That's not good..

And yeah, driving an MT and yoking your steering wheel with your left hand around turns feels badass, especially knowing that you have more "driving finesse" than most of the motorists in America.
                  Well I have some lol. Its nice, I have plenty of torque and power to make it fun, but when I want to "calm down" its perfect. Im like Miley Cyrus. I got the best of both worlds haha

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                    Well I have some lol. Its nice, I have plenty of torque and power to make it fun, but when I want to "calm down" its perfect. Im like Miley Cyrus. I got the best of both worlds haha

Comment

• Yeah just like that, except a lot less sluttier.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                        my friend can do it at his shop for cheap mounted and balanced
                        Worddd when I get them I will be sure to go to him.

On another note, I just finished playing frisbee for 4 hours. I am really good at frisbee already but today I was just having a blast we were casaully making 65 yard throws over tons of random people on the turf (Relay for Life was today), it was just so much fun.

How is everyone on this fine Friday evening?

Oh and Dan congrats on (pretty much) finishing the swap, its sooo much better than driving auto hahaha.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• getting ready for the drift event tomorrow with some cudi in the background.
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• anyone around?
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              anyone around?
                              Yessir.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                                Yessir.
                                werd. what have you been up to tonite?