This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha. I'll be your friend.

#1 rule of carrying a gun... You don't pull it unless you intend to use it, and you don't use it until your life or the life of those around you depends on it.
    1995 AMG c36 / dirtbag.

Comment

• The day i turn 21 I'm getting my concealed weapons permit. that'll be a fun day for me

and someone mind giving me an opinion on how these wheels were done? I just wanna see who likes it before i say how it was done.

Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
        The day i turn 21 I'm getting my concealed weapons permit. that'll be a fun day for me

and someone mind giving me an opinion on how these wheels were done? I just wanna see who likes it before i say how it was done.

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._2856141_n.jpg
        Looks like either spray painted or sprayed in plasti-dip. Looks pretty good... Only problem is there are 5 billion other mk5's dumped on those wheels painted black.

Do something ridiculous if you're going to paint them.
        1995 AMG c36 / dirtbag.

Comment

• Originally posted by wRek View Post
          Haha. I'll be your friend.

#1 rule of carrying a gun... You don't pull it unless you intend to use it, and you don't use it until your life or the life of those around you depends on it.
          fuck yessss lol
          your life or the life of those around you depends on it does this mean the automobile also?
          Originally posted by TheNeek
          BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

Looks like either spray painted or sprayed in plasti-dip. Looks pretty good... Only problem is there are 5 billion other mk5's dumped on those wheels painted black.

Do something ridiculous if you're going to paint them.
            Damn you're good. They're plasti-dipped. I want to get them painted, but I don't have the money or the time. I'm giving my car a bit of a touch up tomorrow. And since Carlisle performance and style is on saturday, and the guy at the tint shop didn't get back to me, I'd figure I'd plasti dip my wheels for the show so my car sorta looks different and not too stockish looking. I thought it looked pretty bangin when I saw it. I was just gonna get my wheels painted black when the time comes, but that ain't original. Any ideas on wheel color? they're gonna be stock wheels fyi
            Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
              fuck yessss lol
              your life or the life of those around you depends on it does this mean the automobile also?
              Haha, I love my car! But if it came down to my life, or my car... I'd let them take the car. I've got full coverage and tons of photos of the car to show what it looked like. I've got a 3 year old daughter to worry about, so long as my daughter and wife are safe... They can take whatever they want.

Now... if I was to get carjacked by someone with a weapon, you best believe they are getting it back in the form of a smoldering .45 round.
              1995 AMG c36 / dirtbag.

Comment

Damn you're good. They're plasti-dipped. I want to get them painted, but I don't have the money or the time. I'm giving my car a bit of a touch up tomorrow. And since Carlisle performance and style is on saturday, and the guy at the tint shop didn't get back to me, I'd figure I'd plasti dip my wheels for the show so my car sorta looks different and not too stockish looking. I thought it looked pretty bangin when I saw it. I was just gonna get my wheels painted black when the time comes, but that ain't original. Any ideas on wheel color? they're gonna be stock wheels fyi
                It doesn't look bad at all! Just not original... But then again, not much really IS original any more. Cool thing about plasti-dip, if the wheels weren't too beat up to begin with, you can actually peel it back off. I've seen cars painted in plasti-dip so that it can be peeled off later.

Wheel colors are all preference... I love my wheels red, but eventually I will change them when I rebuild them. I'm a big fan of blue's and teal's. You also have a red striped grille to think about, unless you color match the stripe to the wheels.
                1995 AMG c36 / dirtbag.

Comment

Haha, I love my car! But if it came down to my life, or my car... I'd let them take the car. I've got full coverage and tons of photos of the car to show what it looked like. I've got a 3 year old daughter to worry about, so long as my daughter and wife are safe... They can take whatever they want.

Now... if I was to get carjacked by someone with a weapon, you best believe they are getting it back in the form of a smoldering .45 round.
                  yea i heard that, i dont know what kinda town you live in but you gotta protect the wife and kid some times hand to hand combat dont cut it theres always someone bigger
                  Originally posted by TheNeek
                  BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• i'm soooo bored

Comment

It doesn't look bad at all! Just not original... But then again, not much really IS original any more. Cool thing about plasti-dip, if the wheels weren't too beat up to begin with, you can actually peel it back off. I've seen cars painted in plasti-dip so that it can be peeled off later.

Wheel colors are all preference... I love my wheels red, but eventually I will change them when I rebuild them. I'm a big fan of blue's and teal's. You also have a red striped grille to think about, unless you color match the stripe to the wheels.
                      That's what I love about plasti-dip. So easy to come off. I didn't have the red stripe on my grill, never knew how people did that, never really looked into it neither. I actually have my front grill plasti-dipped and I love it. I was thinking about blacking out the rear H logo, and attempt the civic badge as well.

I'm very picky about what goes on my car. And colors are so hard to decide because the thing that gets me the most is if I do something besides black, or a not so obnoxiously red like some I've seen, I feel like it doesn't flow with the car because its black with red stiching in certain places and I want the whole car to flow. But black and a bright red is so played out anymore is not even funny. Color matching them with the red on the Si badge has occured to me though. Never thought about it extensively, and I want to see it photoshopped on my car but I don't have photoshop and no clue how to use it.
                      Pose for the frame

Comment

• Does Dave go on SW? I just thought about that.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                          yea i heard that, i dont know what kinda town you live in but you gotta protect the wife and kid some times hand to hand combat dont cut it theres always someone bigger
                          Where I live now really isn't too bad. My wife doesn't like our neighborhood, but it's one of the nicer ones I've lived in. I grew up in some shitty suburbs of Houston, Texas and then in Northern New Mexico. Growing up I was really lucky I never got involved in gangs... They were all around, and a lot of my friends wound up sucked in. Skating was probably the only thing that kept me out of them. When I was 16 I moved to Costa Rica for a bit, and the gang situation isn't too great there either. Mexican and Central American gangs make the bloods and crips look like a boy band. After Costa Rica I ended up in WA, and been here ever since. I wouldn't say I'm paranoid... But I keep a very close eye on people until I get to know them pretty well. I've only picked a fight once in my life. My mom had a rule that I couldn't start a fight, but I could fight back to defend myself, my friends, or my family. It got me in some trouble over the years, but friends and family are worth it. I've got a whole chest piece to prove it. Haha.
                          1995 AMG c36 / dirtbag.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                            Does Dave go on SW? I just thought about that.
                            No

Comment

That's what I love about plasti-dip. So easy to come off. I didn't have the red stripe on my grill, never knew how people did that, never really looked into it neither. I actually have my front grill plasti-dipped and I love it. I was thinking about blacking out the rear H logo, and attempt the civic badge as well.

I'm very picky about what goes on my car. And colors are so hard to decide because the thing that gets me the most is if I do something besides black, or a not so obnoxiously red like some I've seen, I feel like it doesn't flow with the car because its black with red stiching in certain places and I want the whole car to flow. But black and a bright red is so played out anymore is not even funny. Color matching them with the red on the Si badge has occured to me though. Never thought about it extensively, and I want to see it photoshopped on my car but I don't have photoshop and no clue how to use it.
                              Always just gotta do what you want. Not everyone agrees with the shit I do to my cars... But I like it. In the next couple weeks I'm gonna do even more shit that some people will love, and some people will ****. ****** are gonna ****.
                              1995 AMG c36 / dirtbag.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
                                No
                                Did someone leave a window open?
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X