This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You, sir, have not been on the internet enough

Solution: Go visit 4chan and hang out until you start speaking in their slang (takes about four nights).

Edit: I mean four nights before they corrupt you.
    Last edited by Atlantian; 05-05-2010, 08:59 PM.

Originally posted by checkmate2006
    SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• Dude thats epic. My new favorite "abbreviation" hahaha.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Atlantian View Post
        You, sir, have not been on the internet enough

Solution: Go visit 4chan and hang out until you start speaking in their slang (takes about four nights).

Edit: I mean four nights before they corrupt you.
        Haha, I know. I've been to 4chan but I get so lost in that website that I don't even know where to go. I've seen some pics from there and people there are hilarious
        Pose for the frame

Comment

• I DON'T OWN THIS SONG !SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU'RE HEARING !Mt Eden Dubstep - Sierra Leone - BEST OF DUBSTEP !One of my favorite dubstep song at the mi...

So sick.

-Dan

Comment

• Dubstep is soo good.

My friends did some mixes with some dope dubstep beats.

Listen to Greg Golterman | SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
              Pretty dope.
              1995 AMG c36 / dirtbag.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                Dubstep is soo good.

My friends did some mixes with some dope dubstep beats.

http://www.soundcloud.com/greggolterman
                Yeah I heard some of his stuff. Anyway I can download some of his songs? Possibly a cd?

-Dan

Comment

• I will ask him and hit you back with a PM or something.

EDIT: If you look above the track on the left (like tabs on the track) one of them says download. So you can get them that way.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I will ask him and hit you back with a PM or something.
                    wurrd. I would defiantly tell him to upload some of his songs to fratmusic.com or youtube. Dude defiantly has a idea of what hes doing. CD would be sick to play at the party house next year...

-Dan

Comment

wurrd. I would defiantly tell him to upload some of his songs to fratmusic.com or youtube. Dude defiantly has a idea of what hes doing. CD would be sick to play at the party house next year...
                      I will just get him to come down and do it live hahah. Even though he is going to the 'Cuse I am sure that if we got some funds we could get him down there pretty quick. And yeah I have all his stuff and some other stuff thats not on there, that when I see you (whenever that maybe) I can give to you. He is working on the fratmusic thing right now as well actually.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• dubsteps awesome.

Comment

I will just get him to come down and do it live hahah. Even though he is going to the 'Cuse I am sure that if we got some funds we could get him down there pretty quick. And yeah I have all his stuff and some other stuff thats not on there, that when I see you (whenever that maybe) I can give to you. He is working on the fratmusic thing right now as well actually.
                          Nice. Im sure once we move in and people start to notice that our house is the place to party, we could throw some money his way.

Also found out that the house we have for next year is one of the biggest drug houses -_-

-Dan

Comment

Nice. Im sure once we move in and people start to notice that our house is the place to party, we could throw some money his way.

Also found out that the house we have for next year is one of the biggest drug houses -_-
                            For sure bro, any time I can get down there for a fiesta I shall toss some change to the party fund.

And yikes..
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

For sure bro, any time I can get down there for a fiesta I shall toss some change to the party fund.

And yikes..
                              $5 a cup unless your a girl then boobies = free lol

And yeah, not sure how I feel about the whole drug house thing. Hopefully it won't be known for that once we move in.

-Dan

Comment

$5 a cup unless your a girl then boobies = free lol

And yeah, not sure how I feel about the whole drug house thing. Hopefully it won't be known for that once we move in.
                                Unless you are on SW and your name is Kielan then you pay 5 at the door and thats it hahaha. Boobies=free always.

Hopefully not I mean as long as tweakers dont go falling out the front door every 2 minutes I think you'll be alright.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X