• Lmao... I curl your body weight calvin
      cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        does he have his own religion? he should
        "Goreism".
        Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
        I'm 5'6 and weigh 128.
        Damn you really are a tiny Asian fellow.

5'10" 140 lb.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
          Lmao... I curl your body weight.
          I bench more than my own body weight. Does that count?
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
          Originally posted by Jedidiah
          he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Calvin do you ninja mode now as well?
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Calvin do you ninja mode now as well?
              Chop suey.
              if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
                I bench more than my own body weight. Does that count?
                That is very good yes. Everyone should be able to atleast bench their body weight. More then that is just gravy. My bench press sucks because I fucked my shoulder when I rolled my e34. So I always need a spotter and do a lot of chest exercises with cables/free weights. Flat bench just hurts like someone is stabbing me in the right shoulder.
                cars and stuff

Comment

That is very good yes. Everyone should be able to atleast bench their body weight. More then that is just gravy. My bench press sucks because I fucked my shoulder when I rolled my e34. So I always need a spotter and do a lot of chest exercises with cables/free weights. Flat bench just hurts like someone is stabbing me in the right shoulder.
                  i dont have cartilidge in my shoulders. so that kills my bench.
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I lift 3 times a week for my biceps, chest, traps, triceps and shoulders. I haven't been doing that for long, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
                      Chop suey.

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                      I can't.. But that's why I have you to defend me.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I want to learn some sort of style of fighting. I could fuck people up bad haha as is now... I'm no fighter but you better hope you can out run me cause if you can't I'll break your jaw in 4 pieces hahahaha
                        cars and stuff

Comment

I want to learn some sort of style of fighting. I could fuck people up bad haha as is now... I'm no fighter but you better hope you can out run me cause if you can't I'll break your jaw in 4 pieces hahahaha
                          krav maga (sp?)

Comment

• I really want to get into MMA. Maybe even find a fighter chick.

Comment

• i need to get my ass back in the gym. ive been eating better and lost 10 pounds since the week of thanksgiving.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                i dont have cartilidge in my shoulders. so that kills my bench.
                                Sucks

Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
                                I lift 3 times a week for my biceps, chest, traps, triceps and shoulders. I haven't been doing that for long, though.
                                Chest back, bis tris, legs shoulders, repeat. Or chest tris, back bis. Whatever you prefer.
                                Originally posted by Kielan View Post

I can't.. But that's why I have you to defend me.
                                Ha not if your picking fights with people just to be a Douche... Happened before with another friend. Your on your own in that case.
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X