This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Now that is awesome.. and I dig the new sig.
    Great thing is that I didn't have to make it. Just found it.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Those are the best kind.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Sean does it again. http://photography-on-the.net/forum/...d.php?t=951101
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Little update on my friend's wheel situation... i talked him out of drags/reps in general, showed him where to look for wheels, and what to stay away from. So he's already emailed a guy about some saw blades and this set of AMGs....
          http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...-AMG-18x8-18x9
          ///M 2.0
          G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• You did the right thing. I am proud of you.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Thanks, i couldn't stand to see him go up in flames... especially when i'm the one who got him into all this stuff in the first place. What do you think about the AMG's?
              ///M 2.0

Comment

• For a tC? I like them, I mean they wouldn't be my first choice but they're not bad at all. I would also have him look into Alphards, I think those would look sick on a tC, and they certainly haven't been done before.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I actually found some alphards on vwvortex, but they're just a little too far out of his price range which really blows. especially cuz he liked the way they looked a lot, but he is love the ones that i posted already.

I also showed him some D90's and he really liked them, just sucked because they were 16's... which coincidentally is a perfect size for my car, just need to find adapters to 4x100, if they even make them.

And i found these on nasioc.com
                  http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2038080
                  I kinda like them.

EDIT: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2076238
                  ugggghhhhh, i LOVE these wheels
                  ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                    Thanks, i couldn't stand to see him go up in flames... especially when i'm the one who got him into all this stuff in the first place. What do you think about the AMG's?
                    I'm kinda in the same position. My good friend, which I got into drifting, BMX etc, is pretty much the same. I say something about a car and he's against my opinion and then he agrees with me the next day. Or he'll like some gay ass wheels and then I'll tell him about a legit brand and he's alll over it. He only knows what I tell him, and he acts like he knows so much. I've known him since 2nd grade and you'd think we're BFF's...kinda but we fight a lot cause he thinks he knows more than me.
                    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                    Drama you are like god
                    Originally posted by SwearBear
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• My friend is kinda like that too. He only knows what i tell him, but for the most part he listens to me. Like i had to show him where to look for wheels and tell him the the tire rack isn't the best place to buy wheels...
                      ///M 2.0

Comment

• Yea my boyfriend pretend fights with me too

Comment

I actually found some alphards on vwvortex, but they're just a little too far out of his price range which really blows. especially cuz he liked the way they looked a lot, but he is love the ones that i posted already.

I also showed him some D90's and he really liked them, just sucked because they were 16's... which coincidentally is a perfect size for my car, just need to find adapters to 4x100, if they even make them.

And i found these on nasioc.com
                          http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2038080
                          I kinda like them.

EDIT: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2076238
                          ugggghhhhh, i LOVE these wheels
                          They do indeed make those adapters, and D90's on rado's are quite popular.
                          Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                          My friend is kinda like that too. He only knows what i tell him, but for the most part he listens to me. Like i had to show him where to look for wheels and tell him the the tire rack isn't the best place to buy wheels...
                          Sounds like he's your bitch.
                          Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                          Yea my boyfriend pretend fights with me too
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

My friend is kinda like that too. He only knows what i tell him, but for the most part he listens to me. Like i had to show him where to look for wheels and tell him the the tire rack isn't the best place to buy wheels...
                            Yea, exactly. He's been acting smart with me lately so I'm just letting him do his own research right now.
                            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                            Drama you are like god
                            Originally posted by SwearBear
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I wouldn't go that far with it but whatever. And i was gonna give up on him, i actually sent kielan a message asking if he could maybe talk some sense into him, but i was able to pull it together before it got that far.

Anyway, i would love to have some D90's on my car, i love them. Ever since i saw this one, http://www.eurotuner.com/featuredveh...slc/index.html. I think they're already black too so the match the random ass stripes on my car.
                              ///M 2.0

Comment

• That's the difference between a 16 year old and an 18 year old.

And lol yeah I was about to talk some sense into Josh's friend. When you asked me Josh I legit started laughing, you are not the first person to ask me to do something like that haha.

And there is someone on vortex who made their d90's 2/3pc, shit was DOPE.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X