X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd do it, for some reason I love sawblades.

Comment

• Originally posted by RD408 View Post
      I'd do it, for some reason I love sawblades.
      I love them too but I feel they wouldn't flow with the lines of a tC.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I wish they were 16s, I'd throw em on my teg in an instant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          16's are too small for tC's they look silly. 17's are money but idk about sawblades. Since he is the same bolt pattern as mk4's, and subarus he should look on vortex and nasioc fs sections.
          See, i think i might disagree with ya there. I think the overall shape of the car might be able to pull off the saw blades, but i don't really know how to justify my point. it's just a feeling i have, i'd like to see a photoshop first.

And I don't think he realizes that. He's a member on here, and he asked me to help him find wheels. I'm putting in more effort than he is at this point, and he keeps going back to knock offs and wheels that just don't look good. I realize it's his car and he can do what he wants with it, but i'm trying to save him from wasting his money on the wrong things... he could use your help for sure.
          ///M 2.0
          G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• You drive a Teg too?!

We may end up having a pm conversation in the nearfuture hahah.

Whats your name? I'm Kielan if you couldn't tell Hahah.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
              See, i think i might disagree with ya there. I think the overall shape of the car might be able to pull off the saw blades, but i don't really know how to justify my point. it's just a feeling i have, i'd like to see a photoshop first.

And I don't think he realizes that. He's a member on here, and he asked me to help him find wheels. I'm putting in more effort than he is at this point, and he keeps going back to knock offs and wheels that just don't look good. I realize it's his car and he can do what he wants with it, but i'm trying to save him from wasting his money on the wrong things... he could use your help for sure.
              Tell him that reps are gay and that if he buys them he is gay for it. And then show him the threads where people just tear reps apart.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm trying my best but it's not working. His plan right now is to buy the wheels on this car...http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ght=Stance%27d

He likes the wheels, even though they are Work reps. And he doesn't have to try figure out the specs and fitment on his own. Money is also an issue in this case too, along with a lack of patience.

EDIT: Not actually that guy's wheels, he wants to get them in bronze and later powder coat them dark blue.
                ///M 2.0

Comment

• Yea I drive a teg too, lol a red DA. And I'm Robert

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                    I'm trying my best but it's not working. His plan right now is to buy the wheels on this car...http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ght=Stance%27d

He likes the wheels, even though they are Work reps. And he doesn't have to try figure out the specs and fitment on his own. Money is also an issue in this case too, along with a lack of patience.
                    Wow if he doesnt even want to try and figure out fitment specs for himself he shouldn't be doing this at all. Tell him to pop by this thread. I happen to know 2 kids with dope ass tC's both of them are on these forums too (yeah the rock reps but their fitment is impeccable). I will school him though as to why he shouldn't make the decision to buy reps. Even though right now they seem like the "cheap" option.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yea I drive a teg too, lol a red DA. And I'm Robert
                      I happen to love red da's Hahah. This maybe the beginning of a long friendship Hahah. Pics of said da?

And it's nice to e-meet you Robert haha.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i just showed our receptionist my SOTU pics and explained a little about what we do. she was like "WFT?!"
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I didn't really word that too well, i don't mean that he doesn't want to figure them out on his own. He doesn't really know how to calculate everything, so he always asks me about it and i don't know either so he tries to do his own research on it. And he does a poor job of it.

And I know which ones you're talking about too. And you're totally right, they have reps but you can't really pull them off better than they do. And i've told him why not to buy them, showed the threads to him and everything but it looks like he only thinks that Rotas are rep wheels.

And i don't know why he wants to get this done as fast as possible, he's a freshman in college, he has a girlfriend, and a job. He needs to realize doing it right and it looking flawless is a million times better than getting it done fast and it looking ok.
                          ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            I happen to love red da's Hahah. This maybe the beginning of a long friendship Hahah. Pics of said da?

And it's nice to e-meet you Robert haha.
                            lol Nice to meet ya too. The car's pretty much stock now and runs like crap. Burns oil, runs rich, and has a half black rear bumper.
                            But here's one.

Comment

lol Nice to meet ya too. The car's pretty much stock now and runs like crap. Burns oil, runs rich, and has a half black rear bumper.
                              But here's one.
                              how did you like SOTU? i saw some pics you posted
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I had an awesome time, got to kick it in sac with some people I havnt seen in a long time and got to meet some new folks from here.
                                What did you think about it?

Comment

Working...
                                X