X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No whining, bro. This is a healthy appreciation for mild/comfortable weather!
    FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
      Check out this video I made of myself:

This is "B-Boys @ Planet Zero" by drmsxmchns on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Yes, I'm 12 and asian. Okay, maybe it wasn't me, but they were breakin at a local meet and I thought it was pretty dope. I didn't get any video of the really, really good guys.

That's pretty sick though.
      Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
      No whining, bro. This is a healthy appreciation for mild/comfortable weather!
      Hahah I know. Fantastic, now its fucking raining, and I have to go to class in 10 minutes. FUUUUU.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• On this local forum people are complaining about slabs rolling through the import meets... LOL!

Its Houston, you can't get away from it. I think its worthwhile for entertainment value. Dude rolls by, lookin' all hard, with his trunk popped with a neon sign that says, "I'D BE *****' TOO, NIGGA" or something like that in giant letters. LOL!
        FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• That shit happens everywhere, the best ricer I have seen up here, is this EG 4 dr civic on air, but its hand painted (Looks like finger paint kinda paint LOL), and then it has this poorly drawn what is supposed to be lighting in blue, below it is yellow, and above is silver paint made too look like aluminium, and has this huge ass wing, very obvious bondo places, and he had a ton of trophies made to make it look like he wins shows. He drives with those trophies EVERYWHERE hahaha. I know there are rice-ier cars around my area cause I have seen them, but his is the best over all package driver attitude and all.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Time to go learn...

Damn Spanish class..
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Check out this video I made of myself:

This is "B-Boys @ Planet Zero" by drmsxmchns on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Yes, I'm 12 and asian. Okay, maybe it wasn't me, but they were breakin at a local meet and I thought it was pretty dope. I didn't get any video of the really, really good guys.
              WTF? He's sooo young. Why he's able to do stuff like that? Strange world.
              Originally posted by Oxer
              I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

Damn, my Facebook was set so nobody could see me. Now its not: facebook.com/james.evins

add me fgts
                Added.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Where'd everyone go?
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• im here all day
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Yay. Dave tonight I may or may not call you about our shindig.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Yay. Dave tonight I may or may not call you about our shindig.
                        werd, i should be around. dont think im doing anything
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Word.

Ughh... I am in need of more dope ski videos.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Ughh... I am in need of more dope ski videos.
                            I'm about to get skii'd on this dope.
                            FlickR

Comment

• Aren't you at work?
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ... I don't see how that is relevant to the situation.
                                FlickR

Comment

Working...
                                X