This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    I couldn't tell haha, I like them a lot, I have all your shots of Nic's E21 rotating as my wallpaper haha.

And Thanks! I really haven't been happy with any of my shots recently though. I feel they are all lacking, but I just don't know where.

Random Thread > NorCal Chat thread...

Just saying..
    RT >

true story
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I assume I will be seeing you this weekend at the CaniBeat show?
      yep. Heather has been harassing me about it for a couple weeks now lol

Comment

• Awesome, can't wait, its my last show of the season, so I will be making the shots I get from it count. My goal is to take the best pictures I have ever taken be at this show, because I **** my recent stuff, and I want to end the season on a good note.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Awesome, can't wait, its my last show of the season, so I will be making the shots I get from it count. My goal is to take the best pictures I have ever taken be at this show, because I **** my recent stuff, and I want to end the season on a good note.
          werd. im sure there will be some decent cars there too

Comment

• Well a few of my friends, that have pretty much some of the best stance I have ever seen got rejected from being in the show, so I'm guessing its gunna be pretty damn good.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Well a few of my friends, that have pretty much some of the best stance I have ever seen got rejected from being in the show, so I'm guessing its gunna be pretty damn good.
              damn. i cant wait to see the legit pics from sotu. the AWOL guys got so much footage there

Comment

• I'd say that there has been a good deal of "legit" pics so far haha, digi-fresh, that GM guy, and RD408 have provided some very nice pics so far.

I still want to see the AWOL coverage from 512, and H2O.. I know I am going to be waiting quite a while to see this coverage haha.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I'd say that there has been a good deal of "legit" pics so far haha, digi-fresh, that GM guy, and RD408 have provided some very nice pics so far.

I still want to see the AWOL coverage from 512, and H2O.. I know I am going to be waiting quite a while to see this coverage haha.
                  the 512 vid was aired at SOTU

Comment

• I know this, I just haven't seen it yet, and its not up on their site, which makes me even more sad. Ughhh.. I **** waiting for stuff.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I know this, I just haven't seen it yet, and its not up on their site, which makes me even more sad. Ughhh.. I **** waiting for stuff.
                      i caught some of it while i was there. not much though.

Comment

• Me thinks, they need to get on that ish and upload, cause I need to see another dope video.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• So, 75 degrees is hot? It was 73 last night at the coolest and it will be 93 this afternoon.
                          FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Because baby toooonighttt your vajay got me fallin' in love agaaaiiin
                            FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Well 75 is hot when you go from highs in the upper 40's just a few days ago haha.

But yeah yeah yeah, you Texan's all you do is whine about how hot it is there..
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Check out this video I made of myself:

This is "B-Boys @ Planet Zero" by drmsxmchns on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Yes, I'm 12 and asian. Okay, maybe it wasn't me, but they were breakin at a local meet and I thought it was pretty dope. I didn't get any video of the really, really good guys.
                                FlickR

Comment

Working...
                                X