This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
    You and me both, except I don't go in til 12:30 and I work til 9.

Same shit on Sunday's too.
    I came in on my own accord.

Pun aside- I drove my Accord to work today and let the M3 sit at my parents house so I can do the valve cover gasket later.

I feel like I'm driving a pedal car.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• lol

Someday I'll have a fast car. A turbo FRS/BRZ would really rustle my jimmies.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Always a fun time when we get a bunch of friends together.

I need a job so I can start to street drift again.
        The guys went out to the mountains tonight, but I don't have the money for it
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

lol

Someday I'll have a fast car. A turbo FRS/BRZ would really rustle my jimmies.
          My M3 isn't even fast. Quick maybe, but fast, not so much.

There are quite a few cars out here that would stomp me. Someday I'll build some ridiculous sleeper and have fun, but that's a few years out now.
          Originally posted by 180roman View Post
          Always a fun time when we get a bunch of friends together.

I need a job so I can start to street drift again.
          The guys went out to the mountains tonight, but I don't have the money for it
          I give you a lot of credit. I wish I could say that I can drift well, but that would be a blatant lie. I wish there were more events and places out here to do it so I could get comfortable with it.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Morning errybody.

Evening for some of you cunt holes.

Comment

• Put me down as someone who would also like to learn how to properly slide a car.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                Morning errybody.

Evening for some of you cunt holes.
                Sup.
                Originally posted by andybob View Post
                Put me down as someone who would also like to learn how to properly slide a car.
                Paging Ollie.

I'm afraid that I'll smash/wreck my M3 if I goof around on the streets. I would shoot myself if I wrecked that car screwing around. I just need to find a cheap 240SX and weld the diff. Natasha already said she'd even help pay for a drift car if I could find one.

Comment

• Your woman would help you pay for a drift car? She's def a keeper. lol

She got any sisters?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Put me down as someone who would also like to learn how to properly slide a car.
                    This.

I would love to learn how to drift.
                    BMW E38
                    That White Evo
                    -SOLD
                    instagram @kbuss
                    flickr

Comment

• Hahaha yeah what Andrew said.

That's pretty awesome though Chris.

Comment

• I'm so glad I fucking puked lastnight, no hangover this morning. It's great!
                        BMW E38
                        That White Evo
                        -SOLD
                        instagram @kbuss
                        flickr

Comment

• I learned to drift on the street.
                          Just met some people once who did street drifting, found out some of the drift spots and then started going out to industrial areas at silly hours of the night and try things.
                          Once I got the hang of kicking it out and using the handbrake it is just kind of putting everything together.
                          I've went through 3 rear LCAs, 2 rear toe arms and about 3 tie rods drifting on the street.
                          I used to rock up to an area at 10pm and leave at 4am with friends, so we would just bring spare tires and tools with us, coz we had awesome long sessions every week.
                          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                            I'm so glad I fucking puked lastnight, no hangover this morning. It's great!
                            If I puke, it's the next day when I am hungover. Except once...Played wayyy too many rounds of flip cup chugging beer on top of Jameson.

Went over by the fire, ate a slice of pizza, puked, then feel asleep in the chair in the rain.

Next day was not fun.

I learned to drift on the street.
                            Just met some people once who did street drifting, found out some of the drift spots and then started going out to industrial areas at silly hours of the night and try things.
                            Once I got the hang of kicking it out and using the handbrake it is just kind of putting everything together.
                            I've went through 3 rear LCAs, 2 rear toe arms and about 3 tie rods drifting on the street.
                            I used to rock up to an area at 10pm and leave at 4am with friends, so we would just bring spare tires and tools with us, coz we had awesome long sessions every week.
                            I think once I buy a house and shit I want to pick up a cheap 240 and start learning shit with it.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

If I puke, it's the next day when I am hungover. Except once...Played wayyy too many rounds of flip cup chugging beer on top of Jameson.

Went over by the fire, ate a slice of pizza, puked, then feel asleep in the chair in the rain.

Next day was not fun.
                              Lastnight was the first time I drank heavily in over a year, and I drank way too much way too quick. We got kicked out of a cab and didn't have the cash to pay her and she wouldn't take my card, so we ended up booking it.
                              BMW E38
                              That White Evo
                              -SOLD
                              instagram @kbuss
                              flickr

Comment

Your woman would help you pay for a drift car? She's def a keeper. lol

She got any sisters?
                                She's a keeper. Sisters, but none your age.
                                I learned to drift on the street.
                                I miss doing shit in the middle of the night with cars. I used to go up to the city and night and watch street racing with a few friends. That was the good old days, when we were still doing bolt-ons to our cars and only had aspirations to build a cool car.

Comment

Working...
                                X