• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• come on vince, need me a quote
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Literally feel like I'm dying right now.
      Here's what you need to do:

• Smoke. If it works for chemo patients, it'll work for your first world problems. If you can't smoke, still do the rest below
      • Get a Red Bull or other energy drink. The carbonation helps nausea, and the sugar will help get your blood sugar back up, which is contributing to all your problems. B vitamins will help, as well.
      • Eat something with more vitamins/minerals. Make a sandwich, something light and easy to stomach, once you've quelled the nausea. Even if it's just crackers, get SOMETHING in your stomach.
      • Sleep as much as you can. Keep at least a glass of water by your bedside. Get some cranberry juice for antioxidants. Your liver and kidneys are working their asses off to purge your body of toxins, so help them out.
      • Ibuprofen to help with the headache. DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING WITH ACETAMINOPHEN (Tylenol, Aspirin, etc.). It will fuck your liver sideways due to all the methanol your body produced from processing the alcohol from last night.
      • If you have an iron stomach, hair of the dog. Drink a small drink and that should at least fight off the symptoms long enough for you to address them correctly.
      Last edited by FluidMotorUnion; 04-12-2013, 09:59 AM.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Fuck all that gay shit.
        Pull the fucking trigger, drink some more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          Fuck all that gay shit.
          drink cold water
          jump up and down
          pull the trigger
          drink more booze
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
            Here's what you need to do:

• Smoke. If it works for chemo patients, it'll work for your first world problems. If you can't smoke, still do the rest below
            • Get a Red Bull or other energy drink. The carbonation helps nausea, and the sugar will help get your blood sugar back up, which is contributing to all your problems. B vitamins will help, as well.
            • Eat something with more vitamins/minerals. Make a sandwich, something light and easy to stomach, once you've quelled the nausea. Even if it's just crackers, get SOMETHING in your stomach.
            • Sleep as much as you can. Keep at least a glass of water by your bedside. Get some cranberry juice for antioxidants. Your liver and kidneys are working their asses off to purge your body of toxins, so help them out.
            • Ibuprofen to help with the headache. DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING WITH ACETAMINOPHEN (Tylenol, Aspirin, etc.). It will fuck your liver sideways due to all the methanol your body produced from processing the alcohol from last night.
            • If you have an iron stomach, hair of the dog. Drink a small drink and that should at least fight off the symptoms long enough for you to address them correctly.
            this is how I know your're posting from a computer

Comment

• plus doesn't it take some ridiculous amount of time to process vitamins and antioxidants till they are actually effective? drinking cranberry juice on a hangover is more for the bitter taste to kill the mouth/stomach stench you have going on from a night of drinking

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                drink cold water
                jump up and down
                pull the trigger
                drink more booze
                Obviously the best plan.

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                this is how I know your're posting from a computer
                Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                plus doesn't it take some ridiculous amount of time to process vitamins and antioxidants till they are actually effective? drinking cranberry juice on a hangover is more for the bitter taste to kill the mouth/stomach stench you have going on from a night of drinking
                You say lots of stupid shit.
                GTFO

Comment

come on vince, need me a quote
                  He takes a while to answer. He just PM'd be back.
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                    plus doesn't it take some ridiculous amount of time to process vitamins and antioxidants till they are actually effective? drinking cranberry juice on a hangover is more for the bitter taste to kill the mouth/stomach stench you have going on from a night of drinking
                    It doesn't take a ridiculous amount of time, especially if your stomach/digestive tract is mostly empty. A lot of it will get absorbed through the stomach lining, and the rest gets to the intestines. Shouldn't take more than an hour or two, still better than doing nothing.

I've found a relatively easy way to help kill the notion of morning nausea:

Brush your teeth. A shitload. Right when you get home before bed? Brush. If you get up in the middle of the night to pee? Brush. When you wake up in the morning? Brush.

Minty toothpaste is the best. Helps with the mouth taste, which can contribute to nausea/vomiting in weaker-stomached individuals.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• luckily i don't suffer from hangover, everything just takes long when i've had too much to drink

my ex used to **** that, as she is as bad as kielan when drinking a lot
                      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• ibuprofen does me wonders, and I agree on the brushing. I was watching some movie the other day, and some guy was waking up from a hangover or something and says:

"my teeth feel like carpet"

I laughed so fucking hard, that is such a good description.

Comment

• isn't it the tongue that feels like carpet?

Comment

from what I can see, that is the stupidest fucking team/group/gay club I have ever seenheard of.
                            There are so many ones that are worse, you don't even know. Allow me to find some HAZMAT shit.
                            Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                            edit: BAHAHAHAHA holy fuck you made it my avatar
                            Oh my fuck.
                            Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            Fuck all that gay shit.
                            Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            drink cold water
                            jump up and down
                            pull the trigger
                            drink more booze

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                            Brush your teeth. A shitload. Right when you get home before bed? Brush. If you get up in the middle of the night to pee? Brush. When you wake up in the morning? Brush.

Minty toothpaste is the best. Helps with the mouth taste, which can contribute to nausea/vomiting in weaker-stomached individuals.
                            I feel like having a clean mouth in general is a huge plus.
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• New year, new plate.....

Screen shot 2013-04-12 at 10.18.06 AM.jpg
                              BMW E38
                              That White Evo
                              -SOLD
                              instagram @kbuss
                              flickr

Comment

• nothing feels as good in the morning as clean teeth

Comment

Working...
                                X