X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking retarded kids. I was talking to my friend last night about the new Daft Punk album coming out in May and this biter looks at me and says: "Fuck Daft Punk, all they've done is ripoff Skrillex for they're whole career.". Should've hit that kid with a chair. Faggot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
      Fucking retarded kids. I was talking to my friend last night about the new Daft Punk album coming out in May and this biter looks at me and says: "Fuck Daft Punk, all they've done is ripoff Skrillex for they're whole career.". Should've hit that kid with a chair. Faggot.
      Daft Punk they buy from me!
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• What do they buy from you Rob?

Comment

Fucking retarded kids. I was talking to my friend last night about the new Daft Punk album coming out in May and this biter looks at me and says: "Fuck Daft Punk, all they've done is ripoff Skrillex for they're whole career.". Should've hit that kid with a chair. Faggot.
          I would punch that motherfucker right in the throat.

I like both, but for fuck's sake. Daft Punk demands respect.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

What do they buy from you Rob?
            well there is a lady that does these weird projects where she makes shit for artist/performers.... Like light up shirts and crap and one of her clients are.....

High-quality custom LED clothing, costumes, and accessories, for musicians, dancers, and other entertainers. 20+ years of experience creating original designs.

I work for a Battery Company.... She is one of my customers... I deal only with whole sale she usually buys like 250 7.2V NIMH 1600mah packs!
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• That is fucking awesome.
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                I would punch that motherfucker right in the throat.

I like both, but for fuck's sake. Daft Punk demands respect.
                This, Those guys are legends.

Also, Had to lol at Skrillex's last band.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  That is fucking awesome.
                  in deed!

if you guys ever need power cells/packs let me know I deal with SLA, NIMH, NICD and LI-PO and LI-FE!
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• skrillex is scary and his ig is so so strange idk if he's a guy a girl a gay or the devil or a retarded homo sucking faggot who talks black in his comments and pics! I was so so lost we shuld kill them off at birth ppl like that!

He makes money by mixing old and new songs / sample's
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I want this so bad.

Comment

I want this so bad.
                        hehehheh how much are you willing to spend?! lol I can make that happen pal! Well prob I can ask her! lol
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                          hehehheh how much are you willing to spend?! lol I can make that happen pal! Well prob I can ask her! lol
                          I'm looking at the remolds now. I've got a girl who wants my Deadmau5 head, so it will fund this project. Next i have to find a place that is reasonable for plastic chroming.

Comment

I'm looking at the remolds now. I've got a girl who wants my Deadmau5 head, so it will fund this project. Next i have to find a place that is reasonable for plastic chroming.
                            tap plastics? Try then? Also you have a mou5e head! DOpe lol I would drive with it on! lol (if it fits)
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I had a strange dream! Before I forget I only recall a bit from it! For some reason I was lucky enough to have on my wall what appeared to "rustys" fender! lol????? IDK it was strange by far!

I woke up in sweat smokked a fatty and passed out...... Woke up with the usual wood before I took a piss......
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                                tap plastics? Try then? Also you have a mou5e head! DOpe lol I would drive with it on! lol (if it fits)
                                I can't fit it in my car. The GF and I did drive around with me in my mau5 head and her in a Stormtrooper mask in a Miata once. Shit was hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X