X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope to pick up one after I sell my other Bug and 260Z shell.

Comment

• Where's roman right now? He sleepin?

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkqSN8MUZkg"]Rob Daehn's Ratical '72 BMW 2002 3.2L - YouTube[/ame]
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• ollie ill have those specs for you next week. had a mix up with my wheels so they aren't done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
            I'd love to get one of you guys that can take high quality pictures to come out and get some good pictures of the place. None of mine really do it justice. It's a time capsule hidden in the trees.

To me they're an astethically unpleasing car. Roof is too high and I **** that the hood and trunk meet the fenders on the sides not on the top side like other cars. If someone gave me one, I'd immediately put it up for dsale so I could buy a Datsun 510. For the time period I believe the 510 was just a superior car.
            Makes sense. Guess im just a BMW fan boy.

The roof is too high though. I like the bubbly top though. Its cute.
            Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
              Makes sense. Guess im just a BMW fan boy.

The roof is too high though. I like the bubbly top though. Its cute.
              I agree I love that fish tank man! lol Don't settle for a rep.....
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

<3
                So are you completely pissed off that the kid you sold your wheels to was trying to mark them up on here?

What a little fuckstain.
                Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                I'd love to get one of you guys that can take high quality pictures to come out and get some good pictures of the place. None of mine really do it justice. It's a time capsule hidden in the trees.
                I'd love to do that someday. I only know of a handful of places that I can go to now and see old stuff that's collected, most places have been ripped down.

I think back to when I was 8-10 years old- my grandma's place would have been a haven for me. My dad and his brother (my uncle, duh) collected dozens of cars that just sat behind her house. Cars that stick out in my mind are a '70 Nova, '67 Impala, two '69 Impalas, a '68 or '69 Chevelle, a Corvair, and an old Jeep. I remember when they pulled them out of the woods, walking around them and barely being able to see over the fenders. I asked my dad to try to save one of them or at least grab parts, the next day we came back and they were gone.
                Originally posted by P78 View Post
                started on the lips, progress is slow
                Burning the late night oil, eh?
                Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                Where's roman right now? He sleepin?
                He's asleep in Aussie land.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  I'd love to do that someday. I only know of a handful of places that I can go to now and see old stuff that's collected, most places have been ripped down.

I think back to when I was 8-10 years old- my grandma's place would have been a haven for me. My dad and his brother (my uncle, duh) collected dozens of cars that just sat behind her house. Cars that stick out in my mind are a '70 Nova, '67 Impala, two '69 Impalas, a '68 or '69 Chevelle, a Corvair, and an old Jeep. I remember when they pulled them out of the woods, walking around them and barely being able to see over the fenders. I asked my dad to try to save one of them or at least grab parts, the next day we came back and they were gone.
                  This is about the only good picture I've seen of the place. This is only the tip of the iceberg.

I stand corrected, it's a whole set!

Comment

• Oh my sweet, tender baby Jesus.
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

So are you completely pissed off that the kid you sold your wheels to was trying to mark them up on here?

What a little fuckstain.
                      That kid is an idiot. He will probably sell those wheels for less than what he paid and then go buy some more XXRs. I sold him a Decent set of legit Borbet wheels at a steal and he tries to turn around and sell them for double. Thats the dumbest thing ever. Wheels were worth what i put them up for.
                      Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

That kid is an idiot. He will probably sell those wheels for less than what he paid and then go buy some more XXRs. I sold him a Decent set of legit Borbet wheels at a steal and he tries to turn around and sell them for double. Thats the dumbest thing ever. Wheels were worth what i put them up for.
                        It pissed me off, and it doesn't even really affect me. He's got his head so far up his ass with everything- he has absolutely no redeeming qualities on here. He rips off other people's work and tries to screw over people who are nice to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                          This is about the only good picture I've seen of the place. This is only the tip of the iceberg.

I stand corrected, it's a whole set!
                          That e28 tho. !!! I WANT..
                          Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

Oh my sweet, tender baby Jesus.
                            I know. Moose and Dave, the owners used to work at the VW dealer in town in the early
                            60's when the dealer closed they bought the cars and moved up there. Those rigs have stayed since 1975. I've taken pieces off of so many to save Barb's. They also have a couple old 70's Audi's as well. Those guys are a blast. I'm hoping I'll have enough to buy the property and business when they retire. Rumor has it that the shipping container behind their shop has a pair of Ferrari's that are their retirement fund.

Comment

It pissed me off, and it doesn't even really affect me. He's got his head so far up his ass with everything- he has absolutely no redeeming qualities on here. He rips off other people's work and tries to screw over people who are nice to him.
                              True. NOW IM MAD...

LOL

No but really hes an idiot. I was trying to help him out. Fuck him.
                              Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

That e28 tho. !!! I WANT..
                                I don't think it's an E28, I think it's an old Audi 100. If you truely wanted it they'd sell it.

Comment

Working...
                                X