This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    Unfortunately, almost any "Honda" car show turns into shit like this.

I'll try to dig up a thread on another forum, we used to have night meets in the city of Rochester. Hood shit like that showed up all the time, but it was a riot.

I can just envision you picking up KK and throwing him at said tough guy, or smashing their face through a car mirror. I'm not sure why.
    these are both real possibilities
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I tend to kick a lot when I fight lol! I kicked a guy in the face before he never got up while I was there....
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I remember hearing a story up un WA that a guy got his car stolen and found it at a Honda Tech meet. He had his keys with him and a copy of the police report. He got in his car and after all hell broke loose he took his rig home. Sucks for the girl that traded her Integra for a stolen vehicle but that hoodrat bitch should have checked the VIN first. Her loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
          he aint doing shit.... from what I have seen the dude just paints parts on his car then paints them again... And he loves "green" all shades of it! lol

Bottlecaps w demon for the win!

[IMG]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh121/Rob61985/13122.]
          lolwtf are you talking about
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Holy shit, I found it. This is from 2010.

There is a local weekly meet in Henrietta, which is a suburb just south of Rochester, that is the epitome of rice and douchebaggary, but that just makes it all the more fun to just sit back and watch the hilarity ensue...

We've had cars hitting trees, curbs, a saturn that needed 4 guys to pick the front end up to have enough power to burn a doughnut spare, and even seen a guy flip a car...

Parents bring their toddlers to this thing at 11pm on a Sunday night, THEIR KIDS! It's 90% shit cars, and it seems to be cool to bounce your stock Honda off the limiter for a minute straight.

Needless to say, it has been dubbed the Henrietta Shit Show by the few of us who just show up to people watch, and it's some of the best people watching in the world.

And the cops hardly ever break it up, they all just sit over the hill and wait for the idiots to fly over the hill doing 30 over, it's a great source of revenue... lol

So... here are some pics of the hilarity that ensued this week... I think I'll be bringing my own camera next week... enjoy.

All pics taken by Cass from Roclife.org.

These guys were flying around the parking lot with some speaker-warping rap music, yelling stupid shit as they cruised.

Burnout with a peg-leg Integra

Two guys hopped in this beat S10 and tried doing donuts after watching the bikes... All they did was throw MASSIVE body lean into the mix, and do a one-wheel-peel burnout with the inside wheel. I was almost in tears.

This guy came running across the parking lot just after the S10 pair stopped doing donuts, and yelled "MY TURN!" as he ran past.

This Accord Wagon was bouncing the limiter for a good half an hour straight... he would dump the clutch, the tires would chirp, and it would just bog.

The local rice variety, complete with underglow

If you look closely, you can see my Prelude facing the camera near the yellow Slowbalt.

Parting shot of the Honda that took it like a champ, all night long.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• It's like the Golden Gardens meets a couple years ago.

Comment

• I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss them. They were so sketchy, but it was pure Darwin in motion. A year before these pics, some kid flipped an MR2 trying to drift an intersection. I was standing some 50 feet away when it happened.
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                  lolwtf are you talking about
                  Don't you got some body panels to paint or something...... Go!

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  Holy shit, I found it. This is from 2010.
                  bahhahhahahhaha that dude on the jeep THO!

Its like Oakland!
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Straight hood, yo.

Comment

• I had to laugh at that pic with your Prelude in it though. you can see all the Honda kids, dubbers, little bit of American muscle, and then a fucking white Pontiac Aztec.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                        Don't you got some body panels to paint or something...... Go!

bahhahhahahhaha that dude on the jeep THO!

Its like Oakland!
                        I have more money and parts into my suspension than you have into your entire build noob.
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss them. They were so sketchy, but it was pure Darwin in motion. A year before these pics, some kid flipped an MR2 trying to drift an intersection. I was standing some 50 feet away when it happened.
                          Fuckkk this doesn't happen anymore? I seriously love stupid shit like this lol

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Hahahaha thats awesome shit
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                              I had to laugh at that pic with your Prelude in it though. you can see all the Honda kids, dubbers, little bit of American muscle, and then a fucking white Pontiac Aztec.
                              It's up there with some of the worse cars that have shown up. Someone had an automatic Forester one night, you could tell it was a winter roach. Neutral drops to try to get it to spin on dry pavement.

Some kid got behind the wheel of an Integra once when we was fucking sloshed, tried to do a turning burnout into a parking lot and smashed into a curb, hit a tree, and stopped inches from a 350Z. I had trouble breathing from it all.
                              Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                              Fuckkk this doesn't happen anymore? I seriously love stupid shit like this lol
                              Not so much anymore. It still happens, but you kind of have to find the meets as you go- it changes every week now. Cops are cool with a few people harmlessly meeting up- one of the Sheriffs wanted to race Stell's Mach 1. Are you going to be around when things warm up around here? You're welcome to tag along with me and my friends when we go out sunday nights.

Last year it was in the Winton Plaza for a few nights, that was a nice spot... until you scrape the entire underside of your car on the speedbumps on the back exit.

Comment

• This is all I can think of.

Comment

Working...
                                X