• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
      Sup guys.
      Yo.

Honda City Turbo. Possibly the slowest turbo car, ever.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Got the heat tubes drilled out on the Bug last night. So much difference. Had to laugh. Went to the only guys that still have air cooled parts in my area. Happy Motors. It's like the 60's never ended.

Comment

• morning
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• almost friday
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Fuuu. I can't get my car painted for another couple weeks. Gaaay

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                almost friday
                almost rage day.

Comment

• I am so broke fawk I might have to sell some 2002 parts that I have
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                    I am so broke fawk I might have to sell some 2002 parts that I have
                    WTF you had a 2002?
                    Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
                      WTF you had a 2002?
                      No.... I keep the possibilities open tho.... I tend to pull parts from cool BMW at junk yards and shit, even if I don't have the car.... Yet just in case one day I do lol
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I could never come to like 2002's. Something was just off to me.

Comment

I could never come to like 2002's. Something was just off to me.
                          what!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYW72ATlf9k"]BMW 2002 turbo - YouTube[/ame]
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Got the heat tubes drilled out on the Bug last night. So much difference. Had to laugh. Went to the only guys that still have air cooled parts in my area. Happy Motors. It's like the 60's never ended.
                            Ha, of course. Little shops like that are the best, it's like a time capsule. I remember walking through the barn at my Grandmother's house that my dad and uncle worked out of. Headers on the walls, shelves full of cylinder heads, old wheels, trim pieces, ect. It's all gone now, what I would give to walk through it now.
                            Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                            morning
                            Sup.
                            Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                            No.... I keep the possibilities open tho.... I tend to pull parts from cool BMW at junk yards and shit, even if I don't have the car.... Yet just in case one day I do lol
                            Lol, I do that too. I have a handful of V6 Accord parts, mixed in with some E28 parts.
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              Ha, of course. Little shops like that are the best, it's like a time capsule. I remember walking through the barn at my Grandmother's house that my dad and uncle worked out of. Headers on the walls, shelves full of cylinder heads, old wheels, trim pieces, ect. It's all gone now, what I would give to walk through it now.

Sup.

Lol, I do that too. I have a handful of V6 Accord parts, mixed in with some E28 parts.
                              You sir are brilliant! Yeah why not just in case right? lol also I will pull stuff I know I can make money on....... LoL
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                                Ahh I see.
                                Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

Working...
                                X