This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    You need to look into the future K... I was like you, I chose to go down the path of work. If I had have stayed in school/uni, I would be half way through a degree course, and by the time I was 23 be making 4 times more then what I am now.... I know money aint everything... But I will never be able to own my own house, I dont make enough money.. I know living at home is sweet cause its an easy ride, always get fed etc, But When Im 25-30 I dont want to be bringing chicks back to my mums place and know she's in the next room listening to me smash box.

Thats fucking whack shit. seriously.

Stick it out dude... If I had have come to the states I would be sitting there now telling you these things.
    I just **** the fact that everyday I second guess what I want to do with my life, and I think about what it could be now, vs what it is now. I know exactly what you are saying, trust me I have thought about it SO much. but everyday goes by I am working toward something that I know that isn't really what I want to be doing for the rest of my life, and that doing what I want to do is extremely difficult to do, and in most cases just leads to failure instead of the huge success that only some get. I also don't want to let my parents down, they are paying 42,000 a year for me to go to one of the best schools in the nation, and I feel that if I changed my major to something that is even less likely to be successful, they won't approve and would pull my education (yes they would do that so don't even say they won't). I fucking **** the way I approach life right now, I second guess everything, I am not sure what I want to do, let alone why I am here, I keep thinking what life would be like if I went to another school with more people I know, and more people who are like me. I just don't know about anything any more. I came here thinking I knew exactly what I wanted to do, but now, I don't even know.
    Originally posted by Drama View Post
    I just bombed my graphics design test
    That's what happens when you looked at half naked chicks all the time in class.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I just wanna get outta here to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

1.46 hours left.
      3.5 for me. than i need to get to sleep also. gotta wake up at like 3am lol
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Meh, knowing what you're doing in life is lame, your plans can only get fucked up if you have a plan

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          I just **** the fact that everyday I second guess what I want to do with my life, and I think about what it could be now, vs what it is now. I know exactly what you are saying, trust me I have thought about it SO much. but everyday goes by I am working toward something that I know that isn't really what I want to be doing for the rest of my life, and that doing what I want to do is extremely difficult to do, and in most cases just leads to failure instead of the huge success that only some get. I also don't want to let my parents down, they are paying 42,000 a year for me to go to one of the best schools in the nation, and I feel that if I changed my major to something that is even less likely to be successful, they won't approve and would pull my education (yes they would do that so don't even say they won't). I fucking **** the way I approach life right now, I second guess everything, I am not sure what I want to do, let alone why I am here, I keep thinking what life would be like if I went to another school with more people I know, and more people who are like me. I just don't know about anything any more. I came here thinking I knew exactly what I wanted to do, but now, I don't even know.

That's what happens when you looked at half naked chicks all the time in class.
          Yeah, I know... Im exact same, Im just trying to motivate you to not end up like me... Do as I say not as I do... haha...

I wasnt planning on doing security... Dont really plan on doing it for the rest of my life either.... But untill I get motivated and move on, its all I have.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I also have no confidence in what I do, which probably doesn't help haha.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Sames... Only confidence I have is in my driving and in my fist to face capabilities at work...

Comment

• Quit school, have a blast living at home and getting high in your parents basement. Don't ever hold yourself accountable for anything. Live free.
                FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• So. Fucking. Tired.

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
                    Quit school, have a blast living at home and getting high in your parents basement. Don't ever hold yourself accountable for anything. Live free.
                    You, sir, are the devil.

Got to school, make lots of money, buy a big house and garage filled with any car/s you want, then get high and fuck bitches in erry room of your house at 35y/o.

Thats more like it!

Comment

Sames... Only confidence I have is in my driving and in my fist to face capabilities at work...
                      I only have confidence in my driving, and in my skiing.. That's not much to be confident in.. Talk about two skills that really matter..
                      Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
                      Quit school, have a blast living at home and getting high in your parents basement. Don't ever hold yourself accountable for anything. Live free.
                      I don't smoke, so that plan wouldn't work hahahah.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Do lines of coke instead, feel like a king. Cut it with speed, cause coke is expensive.

Comment

I only have confidence in my driving, and in my skiing.. That's not much to be confident in.. Talk about two skills that really matter..

I don't smoke, so that plan wouldn't work hahahah.
                          start smoking then

Comment

Do lines of coke instead, feel like a king. Cut it with speed, cause coke is expensive.
                            No thanks.
                            Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            start smoking then
                            Nope.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

No thanks.

Nope.
                              lamesauce

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                lamesauce
                                Id say its a wise move

Comment

Working...
                                X