X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one of the old guys here just tried to made a joke about the customer being dumb.

he goes "this guy just asked what kelvin the lights are rated at. [laugh] do you know what your lights are?" i was like yea. the angel eyes for the E9x BMW are 6500k and the older ones we sell are 5000k. they dont really match though cause oem bmw HID lights are 5500k......"

he was like "OMG! you actually know these answers?" "fuck yes i do, you gotta know every detail about everything"
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• That's a pretty good question to ask if you're a customer too... Like thats no bueno if the sales rep doesn't know what the lights are rated at.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post

That's a pretty good question to ask if you're a customer too... Like thats no bueno if the sales rep doesn't know what the lights are rated at.
        seriously. this shit isnt rocket surgery. you just gotta know the answers, or at least where to find them

Comment

• For sure man. That's seriously embarrassing for him that he didn't know that stuff.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I need to get a screen calibrator and have it do it for me, cause I can't do this ish by eye its too hard.
            Yeah, definitely - you won't be able to get it perfect by hand. I suggest getting an i1 Display 2... much better than the Spyders series, etc imho. They aren't too expensive and definitely worth their weight in gold if you're a photographer

I'd let you use mine if you were closer.
            FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
              Yeah, definitely - you won't be able to get it perfect by hand. I suggest getting an i1 Display 2... much better than the Spyders series, etc imho. They aren't too expensive and definitely worth their weight in gold if you're a photographer

I'd let you use mine if you were closer.
              How much did you get yours for?
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i think all my lunch did, was make me more hungry. fail

Comment

• Dave I'm literally just getting around to consuming anything and I woke up at 6:15 I did crash and nap for about an hour or so, so this sandwich and chicken nuggets that are getting made for me are going to be great

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                    Dave I'm literally just getting around to consuming anything and I woke up at 6:15 I did crash and nap for about an hour or so, so this sandwich and chicken nuggets that are getting made for me are going to be great
                    thts a long ass time to go with out eating. I try to eat breakfast everyday. its a routine i got into when i started working at shops. before you open, is the only peaceful time to eat uninterrupted lol

Comment

• Dave you haz txt.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Dave you haz txt.
                        sure did lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          sure did lol
                          Indeed hahaha.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Indeed hahaha.
                            she told me who to talk to, and demanded that i request her to be the waitress lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              she told me who to talk to, and demanded that i request her to be the waitress lol
                              Awesome. She better be hot Dave.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• It was around $150 if I remember correctly... I've had it for awhile, I'll have to double check.
                                FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

Working...
                                X