This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    unless she started preaching womens rights. id falcon punch her in the vag and throw her the fuck out the front door. i dont have time for that bs. take it back to the 50s when it was a new idea and people cared

So true.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      unless she started preaching womens rights. id falcon punch her in the vag and throw her the fuck out the front door. i dont have time for that bs. take it back to the 50s when it was a new idea and people cared
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Sig'd for truth!

Comment

• im glad everyone in RT agrees with my views. otherwise it would be uncomfortable for you
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            Sig'd for truth!
            hahahahah i find my words of wisdom in many sigs across the years. just on SW alone, i think this is the 4th time maybe

Comment

• I have quoted you several times hahahaha

What was that pedophile one again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                I have quoted you several times hahahaha

What was that pedophile one again?
                if theres no grass in the field, play in the mud
                is she can crawl, she knows the position
                old enough to bleed, old enough to breed

one of them maybe?

Comment

• If she can crawl she knows the position hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by anth

Comment

Comment

• i need to find a way to make money being involved with forums.

Comment

• Fuck. So bored, I really just want to blow copious amounts of cash I don't have on car parts, and lenses right now. After looking at various Honda threads on different forums, I want my teg to be so dope, I also want an EK hatch now..
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Fuck. So bored, I really just want to blow copious amounts of cash I don't have on car parts, and lenses right now. After looking at various Honda threads on different forums, I want my teg to be so dope, I also want an EK hatch now..
                              Im bout to drop a shit load on the red civic to get it up to scratch. And prob buy another lens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Fuck. So bored, I really just want to blow copious amounts of cash I don't have on car parts, and lenses right now. After looking at various Honda threads on different forums, I want my teg to be so dope, I also want an EK hatch now..
                                did i link you to my buddys thread on superhonda about his white jdm front teg?

Comment

Working...
                                X