This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    Yeah man, thanks! We're pretty much back at full force, thank god.

Also, i got an update on the air cup kit. Looks like 2 months, and they are looking for beta testers.
    I need those aircups thanks
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• what would tracking the car on air cups be like?

Comment

Yeah man, thanks! We're pretty much back at full force, thank god.

Also, i got an update on the air cup kit. Looks like 2 months, and they are looking for beta testers.
        Jaze, What vehicles are you beta testing on?

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
          what would tracking the car on air cups be like?
          For track you just air out the cup, so it is solid and coilovers take over and do their job

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
            air cup kit?
            Cups that go overtop of your springs on your coilovers. Basically 2 sleeves with some o-rings that allow you to raise your car a few inches to get in your driveway and shit. You pump air into them with a compressor and up they go. There are a few companies making them currently but they are pretty limited to the VIP market as they charge like thousands of dollars for them. I think Jaze is working on a slightly more affordable set. (correct me if im wrong)

Comment

• you have japan acces not fair

even germany is letting me down these days

i seriously thinking about spending some money and rebuiliding my 17's to 18"s, i still haven't people that done it, so sell some wheels and barrels and lips and buy new lips and barrels to my exact specs

and damn, cups seem interesting
              i'll google that tomz, to drunk to apprehend anything now
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                what would tracking the car on air cups be like?
                There's zero effect when the cup is deflated. It only affects anything while there is air in the bag.

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                I need those aircups thanks
                I think i might just do it, that would help me actually go places

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                Jaze, What vehicles are you beta testing on?
                I just got the word, i have no idea. I would imagine it doesn't matter

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Hey Jaze,

Would you consider developing a hydraulic height adjustment kit similar to what TEIN have?

As hydraulic adjustment would mean you can can incrementally adjust your car's height on the fly while retaining the performance of coilovers at any height

Comment

• air cups for my mkV?!

i'll pay for shipping

Comment

• Originally posted by martinm13 View Post
                      Cups that go overtop of your springs on your coilovers. Basically 2 sleeves with some o-rings that allow you to raise your car a few inches to get in your driveway and shit. You pump air into them with a compressor and up they go. There are a few companies making them currently but they are pretty limited to the VIP market as they charge like thousands of dollars for them. I think Jaze is working on a slightly more affordable set. (correct me if im wrong)
                      True indeed.

You don't NEED a compressor per say. Terry's M5 just uses a mini scuba tank and nitrogen and he won't have to fill the tank up for the foreseeable future, even with messing with it all day

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                        you have japan acces not fair

even germany is letting me down these days

i seriously thinking about spending some money and rebuiliding my 17's to 18"s, i still haven't people that done it, so sell some wheels and barrels and lips and buy new lips and barrels to my exact specs

and damn, cups seem interesting
                        i'll google that tomz, to drunk to apprehend anything now
                        I'm sure postage to you from Japan would be about the same as it is for me, if not cheaper

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                          Hey Jaze,

Would you consider developing a hydraulic height adjustment kit similar to what TEIN have?

As hydraulic adjustment would mean you can can incrementally adjust your car's height on the fly while retaining the performance of coilovers at any height
                          I know a kid with a mk3 jetta that did that. I like the idea but i'm a small business, and i couldn't bet it all on that being a success y'know

Comment

• Jaze you fucking mastermind you <3
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• roman, i don't think so

distance from you to japan, if you do that my way, u'll end up in uzbekistan or something like that

Comment

There's zero effect when the cup is deflated. It only affects anything while there is air in the bag.
                                r
                                Duh I wasnt thinking very well

Comment

Working...
                                X