• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
    Obviously didn't find your earlier hints clear enough
    Ignored them completely

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
      You look like the kinda guy who would be good at running. I wish I could get straight A's without trying. I did horrible in HS, then again I never tried very hard. I wish I could go back and do it over and actually apply myself.
      School just came naturally to me. Athletic coordination and social skills, however, did NOT come naturally to me, at all. haha. And they still don't. I have a lot of anxiety issues when it comes to in-person conversations. Getting better, but it's a process.

I wish I could have gone back and started as an English major. I've got a lot of debt from my two years in engineering (tuition for ECE was higher than liberal arts by a boatload), and it's kinda fucked me in terms of my current state of liquid assets.

I also wouldn't have bought the Si. I would have trans-swapped the Accord and bought the Mugen M7s I always wanted.

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
      not sure if trolling....
      Totally not. I'm thin like paper and have legs for days. Which would make me a good heroic chic model, circa 1995.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by wazatataza View Post
        Ignored them completely

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
        If you're going to post, at least get rid of that stupid auto sig thing on your phone.
        BMW E38
        That White Evo
        -SOLD
        instagram @kbuss
        flickr

Comment

• Well guys, I'm out. Getting up early to go and see an E36

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
            School just came naturally to me. Athletic coordination and social skills, however, did NOT come naturally to me, at all. haha. And they still don't. I have a lot of anxiety issues when it comes to in-person conversations. Getting better, but it's a process.

I wish I could have gone back and started as an English major. I've got a lot of debt from my two years in engineering (tuition for ECE was higher than liberal arts by a boatload), and it's kinda fucked me in terms of my current state of liquid assets.

I also wouldn't have bought the Si. I would have trans-swapped the Accord and bought the Mugen M7s I always wanted.

Totally not. I'm thin like paper and have legs for days. Which would make me a good heroic chic model, circa 1995.
            if you don't mind me asking, what are your student loans looking like? kinda relevant to how much stress/anger i have today.

Comment

I know I broke the first rule of RT, but I had to see why Rob was so pissed.
              Then I saw this a died laughing, well done, Rob.
              i feel better after striking him!
              Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
              Yo. Better not be cold/rainy tomorrow.
              ? why lol?
              Originally posted by kbuss View Post
              If you're going to post, at least get rid of that stupid auto sig thing on your phone.
              He's a fag....
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                Well guys, I'm out. Getting up early to go and see an E36
                good luck pal
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                  if you don't mind me asking, what are your student loans looking like? kinda relevant to how much stress/anger i have today.
                  Mine could be a nice car.

Flickr

Comment

Got it! Haha

Comment

• Start working the 14th. That means I have a whole week to shit post everywhere.
                      people are such stupid cunts.
                      fuck everybody.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                      Originally posted by Dudermagee
                      You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                        steph what size are those wheels btw? too lazy too look lol
                        Originally posted by wazatataza View Post
                        Got it! Haha
                        no you didnt why still here ?! ill just have to pal you leave me no fucking choice!
                        Originally posted by jdel View Post
                        Start working the 14th. That means I have a whole week to shit post everywhere.
                        WIN!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Same. Coulda bought an e92 M3 with mine.
                          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                          2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• i never tried colg. yet lol i look forward to my loan and no schooling! lol
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

breh. i'm 60 units in, and looking at like 60-70k still.

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                              steph what size are those wheels btw? too lazy too look lol
                              iirc 17x8 and 9.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                                /runs to check

After cashing in just about every savings bond and other types of assets in my name to clear about half of it away, I am still $43,958.62 in the hole. That's a combination of principal and previously applied interest, by the way. It still accrues on this balance. $33 this month so far, and I paid my bill last week.

I pay about $302 a month towards it (their minimum), and my payoff date is scheduled as 11/02/2029. Only 17 more years to go! That means I'll be 44 when they're paid off.

My biggest mistake was having loans to cover everything. I didn't work during school, just on breaks back home. I wanted no distractions as it pertained to my schoolwork.

Oh well. I hope some asshole finance major at the bank enjoys the second car I'm affording him. It'll probably come in here for service. It's funny how the world works.
                                Last edited by FluidMotorUnion; 01-04-2013, 06:31 PM.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                                www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Working...
                                X