This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
    Fuck, me too. A chick friend is in town visiting and asked to go to the gym with her... yeah right.
    wtf i would be all over that ass!

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
    i generally buy my shoes directly from adidas. their prices are pretty much standard at most stores anyway. there's an adidas outlet here that has decent deals though.

Ohh i need to look into that pal.....

Yeah i came up latley... On four free pairs threw CCS.com! Its in my build thread lol!
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
      Yeah i came up latley... On four free pairs threw CCS.com! Its in my build thread lol!
      Shit, I have'nt ordered through CCS in years. Same with Dan's Comp.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
        obviously just wants it itb.
        Not that I wouldn't (lol), but last time she was in town visiting was when I was doing Insanity & P90X and she didn't know I stopped 6 months ago. I need to get on it again damnit...

Comment

Not that I wouldn't (lol), but last time she was in town visiting was when I was doing Insanity & P90X and she didn't know I stopped 6 months ago. I need to get on it again damnit...
          How'd P90x work for you? I thought about giving a shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
            Shit, I have'nt ordered through CCS in years. Same with Dan's Comp.
            Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

^me ether acually i got a crazy phone call telling me i have 10 min too get them lol! So i did only payed shipping!
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=35003&page=8

^me ether acually i got a crazy phone call telling me i have 10 min too get them lol! So i did only payed shipping!
              i saw you post that in here the other day. did they end up shipping them?

Comment

i saw you post that in here the other day. did they end up shipping them?
                yeah i wore my 2nd pair first time today.... lol
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

How'd P90x work for you? I thought about giving a shot.
                  If you do aren't active at ALL, even if you used to be athletic, it will own you for at least a week to begin with. Getting sore is normal, but I've never had my whole body sore for so long... But I started it actually this time last year and stopped in Summer (stopped Insanity actually, finished the P90 beforehand)... I just couldn't change my diet and that's an important key to try and tone up.

Comment

If you do aren't active at ALL, even if you used to be athletic, it will own you for at least a week to begin with. Getting sore is normal, but I've never had my whole body sore for so long... But I started it actually this time last year and stopped in Summer (stopped Insanity actually, finished the P90 beforehand)... I just couldn't change my diet and that's an important key to try and tone up.
                    Cool, I think I'm going to give it a shot. I want to lose 25lbs before EDC this year.

Comment

Cool, I think I'm going to give it a shot. I want to lose 25lbs before EDC this year.
                      oghhhhh i **** edc.... the music is good but that whole shit! Never again! Next time ill take a ninja sward and just start slashing mother fuckers in there!
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

oghhhhh i **** edc.... the music is good but that whole shit! Never again! Next time ill take a ninja sward and just start slashing mother fuckers in there!
                        did you go when it was in LA? I personally love the atmosphere.

Comment

Within the first few months I lost 8lbs, and that was with not changing my diet. The next months that followed I was at a halt at my weight since I didn't fix the diet, but that doesn't mean I wasn't still gaining fitness.

Comment

Within the first few months I lost 8lbs, and that was with not changing my diet. The next months that followed I was at a halt at my weight since I didn't fix the diet, but that doesn't mean I wasn't still gaining fitness.
                            I've changed my diet and have already lost 5 lbs without working out so i hope this just boosts it up a bit.

Comment

• I kinda want to bulk up a little bit, but it's just finding the motivation to join the gym again

Comment

varsity cross country?

the english major totally makes sense now.
                                XC/Track were the only "sports" I was halfway good at. Broke a 5-minute mile a couple times, averaged about 15:45 for my 3-mile pace in XC for the last 2 years of HS, but if you asked me to dribble a basketball, I'd fuck it up horribly.

I was actually somewhat of an introverted nerdlinger in high school. Straight A's without trying, fifth in my class, rocked the fuck out of the ACT and walked into the 3rd best engineering college in the nation as a Computer Engineering major.

Then I realized that wasn't what I wanted to do -- at all -- and a few years later, boop, here I am. Writing was the only other thing I was halfway decent at, minus the STEM stuff. I just couldn't do it for the rest of my life.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                                www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                                I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Working...
                                X