This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
    haha. how's rennstall going since you bailed on me?

i still have a fuckton of et shirts btw....they're in a spacebag. in my closet. right here.
    what kid of shirts pal? how much? lol
    Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
    how do you like them? i was thinking of getting them in grey.
    Yeah good over all... Light 7.5 out of 10 (10 being space age)
    Originally posted by coconutt View Post
    BEST SHIT EVER!
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        I work at amazon now and dont do much with Rennstall officially. more of a shareholder now.

ontothenextone.mp3

But we both knew that was dying at the end.
        haha werd. too much work, not enough time.

i really do have a bunch of offset shirts if you want em though.

Comment

• Originally posted by francois dillinger View Post
          haha werd. Too much work, not enough time.

I really do have a bunch of offset shirts if you want em though.
          what kind of shirts! Fuck, rt handout man!
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
            what kid of shirts pal? how much? lol
            idk if you were on r3v back then, but me and stephen were Effin' Euro

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
            Yeah good over all... Light 7.5 out of 10 (10 being space age)

word. i'll probably go that route. i want psoles, but i can only find them in the uk now. besides the jeremy scott ones.

Comment

• Gyro is from the Amazons~!

I hear its a nice colony?
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                idk if you were on r3v back then, but me and stephen were Effin' Euro

word. i'll probably go that route. i want psoles, but i can only find them in the uk now. besides the jeremy scott ones.
                ahhh i heard of this actually! lol No i had the red e30 then but not on there lol.....

Yeah thats the thing with shoes i cant go back that line again i will be broke. Now i just buy what they have out when i have cash.... At times ill want the same shoe, but the store will not carry it at the time so i will hunt online and usually end up paying 25% more then i would have back when they frist hit lol so i try and keep it symple these days lol.
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Just got back from playing my first game of football in months. Holy shit, I'm unfit

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                    Just got back from playing my first game of football in months. Holy shit, I'm unfit
                    soccer?
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Just got back from playing my first game of football in months. Holy shit, I'm unfit
                      Fuck, me too. A chick friend is in town visiting and asked to go to the gym with her... yeah right.

Comment

ahhh i heard of this actually! lol No i had the red e30 then but not on there lol.....

Yeah thats the thing with shoes i cant go back that line again i will be broke. Now i just buy what they have out when i have cash.... At times ill want the same shoe, but the store will not carry it at the time so i will hunt online and usually end up paying 25% more then i would have back when they frist hit lol so i try and keep it symple these days lol.
                        i generally buy my shoes directly from adidas. their prices are pretty much standard at most stores anyway. there's an adidas outlet here that has decent deals though.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                          Fuck, me too. A chick friend is in town visiting and asked to go to the gym with her... yeah right.
                          obviously just wants it itb.

Comment

I loathe to see exactly how out-of-shape I am.

It's not like varsity high school cross country is still coursing through my veins after 5 years of alcohol abuse in college and a pack-a-day cigarette habit that's lasted for 7 years now. The only thing that's left is my ultra-fast metabolism; I'm a bit of a fucking stick figure.

Maybe I should start running a mile each morning, try to put my ass somewhere back on the map.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

soccer?
                              Yup

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                              I haven't been to the gym in so long either. If I hadn't have brought my water with me, I think I would have actually died

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                                I loathe to see exactly how out-of-shape I am.

It's not like varsity high school cross country is still coursing through my veins after 5 years of alcohol abuse in college and a pack-a-day cigarette habit that's lasted for 7 years now. The only thing that's left is my ultra-fast metabolism; I'm a bit of a fucking stick figure.

Maybe I should start running a mile each morning, try to put my ass somewhere back on the map.
                                varsity cross country?

the english major totally makes sense now.

Comment

Working...
                                X