X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
    Jaze any word on parts?

How is everything going as far as insurance and FEMA faggots?
    Yeah, i have them, i just gotta cut em out haha

Just waiting on them to bring a fucking trailer so i can not live in a hotel anymore

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      Well my same house, the next town over is over 500k.

Ny is so cramped that one block can mean hundreds of thousands of dollars in value.

I like where i live though, im rich enough to look down on people yet poor enough to eat all the delicious food they make.

but in all seriousness, i like living in culturally diverse areas. In long island, the good neighborhoods are 100% white with comittees that you have to apply to in order to buy the house, then once you get it, you have to have it a specific color blah blah
      I just moved back to the hood. I kinda like the area. everything I need is within a 2-3 block walk.
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Welll everything generally costs more in AUS from my understanding, right?
        Generally yeah, probably coz the GFC didn't have as much of a severe effect on the economy so our prices didn't drop much.

And Melbourne did get placed as the 2nd most liveable city in the world.
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          I just moved back to the hood. I kinda like the area. everything I need is within a 2-3 block walk.
          its no Greenwich, but you can get a plate of food for 3 bucks and only have tp walk a few steps hahaha

Comment

Well my same house, the next town over is over 500k.

Ny is so cramped that one block can mean hundreds of thousands of dollars in value.

I like where i live though, im rich enough to look down on people yet poor enough to eat all the delicious food they make.

but in all seriousness, i like living in culturally diverse areas. In long island, the good neighborhoods are 100% white with comittees that you have to apply to in order to buy the house, then once you get it, you have to have it a specific color blah blah
            What was your address or nearest cross streets. want to look it up.
            I honestly never new that housing on LI can be averagely priced. Always thought that it mega expensive to live there.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
              Generally yeah, probably coz the GFC didn't have as much of a severe effect on the economy so our prices didn't drop much.

And Melbourne did get placed as the 2nd most liveable city in the world.
              how is your weather down there? all the times i fuck with oxer, i never asked him.

Lots of rain?

Comment

• Test drove 2011 Lifted 4x4 tacoma today and it was really shitty. I like the way they look but no way I could drive one daily.
                After Tacoma went out and dove 2013 V6 Accord, shit is sick and I want one now. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                  Test drove 2011 Lifted 4x4 tacoma today and it was really shitty. I like the way they look but no way I could drive one daily.
                  After Tacoma went out and dove 2013 V6 Accord, shit is sick and I want one now. lol
                  i fucking love the new accords

Comment

its no Greenwich, but you can get a plate of food for 3 bucks and only have tp walk a few steps hahaha
                    lots of people I know are always like "you walked there?" fuck it, why not. its close enough. part of life when you live in an area where everything is close enough

Comment

What was your address or nearest cross streets. want to look it up.
                      I honestly never new that housing on LI can be averagely priced. Always thought that it mega expensive to live there.
                      i live off of guy lombardo and atlantic avenue in freeport NY 11520.

Pretty desirable area, there are 1+ million dollar houses 2 blocks down, because of something we have called "the nautical mile" its literally a mile of crazy ass bars, and is a LI legend of sorts

But for example if you check Garden City, or Rockville centre, its ridiculous.

Comment

how is your weather down there? all the times i fuck with oxer, i never asked him.

Lots of rain?
                        Melbourne weather is generally pretty random.
                        Usually it does not rain a lot, except for the last 2 years were pretty wet, but we were in a 10 year drought just before that ha ha.

Summer reaches 90-100F days, but average would probably be mid 70s
                        Winter can get as low as 50, but would usually be high 50s low 60s.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                          Melbourne weather is generally pretty random.
                          Usually it does not rain a lot, except for the last 2 years were pretty wet, but we were in a 10 year drought just before that ha ha.

Summer reaches 90-100F days, but average would probably be mid 70s
                          Winter can get as low as 50, but would usually be high 50s low 60s.
                          Sounds like california.

Comment

Sounds like california.
                            but with drop bears
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              but with drop bears
                              don't forget about them drop bears

Comment

Sounds like southern california.
                                Yep.

I shouldn't have eaten really, really spicy wings the last 2 days. Have the worst fire shits ever right now.
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                people are such stupid cunts.
                                fuck everybody.
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                                You're stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X