This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    Sam you better fucking come visit after you said that. We know how to throw down and my friend who has a house off campus has multiple keg parties on a weekly basis.
    i'll drive cross country.
    i mean, my car already looks like this so it's like fuck it:

college bound, lawl.
    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• back one last time,........check out what they say at 10:28 into this movie LOL. time for a sample and one of my beats for stanceworks: http://www.hulu.com/watch/170045/bob...roke-of-genius

Comment

• So the weekend has begun!
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          So the weekend has begun!
          not for me. today is my last day at work though :sadface:
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

So the weekend has begun!
            And my car is fixed. Perfect timing
            Originally posted by Oxer
            I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              not for me. today is my last day at work though :sadface:
              Not for me either haha, Im working yo.. Then after work, go home, have shower, jump in the red civic, drive for an hour to mates shop, and build it! Prob wont be sleeping for the next 36 hours or so..

Then work at 11am on sunday... woohoo..

Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
              And my car is fixed. Perfect timing

Nice.

Comment

Not for me either haha, Im working yo.. Then after work, go home, have shower, jump in the red civic, drive for an hour to mates shop, and build it! Prob wont be sleeping for the next 36 hours or so..

Then work at 11am on sunday... woohoo..

Nice.
                hhaha sounds like a good time though. I want a project or something. I miss having something to fuck around with.

I get tomorrow off, but ill be spending it packing cause ill be living in a hotel in new york for the next 3 months. moving on sunday afternoon

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  hhaha sounds like a good time though. I want a project or something. I miss having something to fuck around with.

I get tomorrow off, but ill be spending it packing cause ill be living in a hotel in new york for the next 3 months. moving on sunday afternoon
                  Haha this isnt really a project though.. After tomorrow its only a couple of little things that need doing, then it'll be done. Then Ill get bored of it and prob do something silly like cut the roof off.

How come you're moving dude? for work? or taking a break?

Comment

Haha this isnt really a project though.. After tomorrow its only a couple of little things that need doing, then it'll be done. Then Ill get bored of it and prob do something silly like cut the roof off.

How come you're moving dude? for work? or taking a break?
                    i like building stuff. the last project i had was my rx7, i miss that stuff

our company is relocating and im working with them transfering everything over for the next few months

Comment

• Fair enough!

Yep projects are fun.. Only problem I have is that wheneve Im in the vacinity of a cop, Ill be pulled over and most likely taken off the road straight away... Sucks around here for shit like that.

Comment

• That's even worse here sometimes. Some cops pull you over just because they have nothing else to do.
                        I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

Fair enough!

Yep projects are fun.. Only problem I have is that wheneve Im in the vacinity of a cop, Ill be pulled over and most likely taken off the road straight away... Sucks around here for shit like that.
                          Ox where is this place you gona be working on your car at, I can come buy in the morning to give ya a hand, got work from 2pm
                          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                            That's even worse here sometimes. Some cops pull you over just because they have nothing else to do.
                            do they give you $292 fines for too low
                            and a $292 fine on top of that for wheels exceeding vehicle dimensions?
                            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                              That's even worse here sometimes. Some cops pull you over just because they have nothing else to do.
                              Its pretty bad here man.. There is a specific taskforce set out to pull over any car that isnt stock and rape you in the anus.

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                              Ox where is this place you gona be working on your car at, I can come buy in the morning to give ya a hand, got work from 2pm
                              Dandenong lol... I doubt you'll want to drive out that far haha.. Up to you dude, You have my number. Ill be there from 9am onwards.

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                              Along with $198 for driving an unsafe vehicle.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                                Dunno about the ride height exactly, maybe we have a reglementation for that.

But what I know is that you can leave your car behind,when your wheels exceeding vehicle dimensions. Then you have to get that "fixed" in 2 weeks or so. If not, your car get*s put out of service. So you are not allowed to drive it.
                                That maybe comes along with Points, which can make you lose your license if you have too much of them

Comment

Working...
                                X