X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    What'd you get ambers or clears?
    Ambers, chilled with my friend Olek, hes got the grey slammed 740i M Sport on Shmidts

Comment

• What ee sticker do you want? I have some left over from the last show we vended...unless you're one of the people who emailed about wanting them...

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3yhfW8Kpp4
        Last edited by HouseOf1817; 08-19-2010, 11:06 PM.
        Originally posted by Kielan
        I flip people off cause its the cool thing to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling_Archer View Post
          ^^^^^

anyone know how to dye a hood bra? i'm buying a used one that is sun-faded that i'd like to restore until i have the capital to have a custom one made to match my interior when i recover it.

i just got this e-mail:

Hi!

I saw you checked my profile, but I moved to a new place since. I would really like to meet you this week and make love in my car. Tom would never do that because it's ''too dangerous'' for him... what a looser...

I know you wouldn't mind meeting. I am right here:

Username: xxxxxx
          I am a: Woman
          Seeking a: Man
          Height: 5-5
          Weight: 119 Lbs.
          I almost threw up at this I was laughing so hard.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
          yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• about to buy the most useful thing on my bike. ;D

04' 350z
            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• that is an awesome bike accessory LOL i've seen quite a few track bikes around here recently oddly enough. i don't live in an area where you see that kind of thing too often and i've seen them multiple times.

as for stickers, just stickers that are auto related or somewhat funny for my car.

got my new wallet today WOOT even though it'll be empty for a while longer ROFL

and a messed up pic (that blob thing) i took a long while back since we were on he subject of smoke:

Last edited by Guest; 08-19-2010, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• Oh werd? Looks like a fun time.

04' 350z
                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                  Oh werd? Looks like a fun time.
                  it was, i think

i was looking at getting into sewing and stuff. is this kinda to yous guys?????? i was wanting to learn how to fit my own clothes w/o having to pay $25 per item since most girls nowadays can't do anything like this (or cook to say the least) like my mom or grandma use to. then in the years to come, i'd move onto making my own car interiors. any thoughts?
                  Last edited by Guest; 08-20-2010, 12:01 AM.

Comment

• sewing is sorta ghey... but if your making your own clothes and interiors, thats pretty badass.

04' 350z
                    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                      sewing is sorta ghey... but if your making your own clothes and interiors, thats pretty badass.
                      not making my own clothes, just adjusting them to fit. i'm an odd size as i'm between adult and children. if i could find a female that could sew and looks good, that'd be so friggin win in my book. i only say this as i just spent $20 at the salvation army for $500 worth of clothes and then had to spend $100 to have them shaped to my body that's super ghey. damn clothes designers. but then again, i bet it's all chicks in the classes
                      Last edited by Guest; 08-20-2010, 12:07 AM.

Comment

• I can't fucking wait until the 1st of september, my life this summer has pretty much sucked, I'm so excited to move back to school and have my girlfriend back and stop having a shitty life

Comment

• Andrew -- when you gonna post up the 7?

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                            I can't fucking wait until the 1st of september, my life this summer has pretty much sucked, I'm so excited to move back to school and have my girlfriend back and stop having a shitty life
                            you forgot to add no more phone sex

i'm out, peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                              Andrew -- when you gonna post up the 7?
                              haha, when its not covered in bugs

Comment

• ugh.. love that car.. looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X