• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    I'll see what i can do
    *eats popcorn in anticipation of pictures*

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Doesnt even need to be set to the stiffest setting dude.. When the civic is running Ill take you for a drive, It rides a million times better then the Legend.. Million times better. As for the diff, Id be tearing it out and puting an after market 2 way in there... Factory diffs shit themselves because almost everyone in aus drives the cunt out of them.

If you plan on driving it, Id suggest you save and look into the diff and gearbox options. Build it so its bulletproof and you want spend a cent more. Or keep replacing it with oem shit and pay through the arse.
    if it brakes i wont be putting oem stuff back in, ill use that as an excuse to build it properly, ill be going 1.5 or 2, not sure at the moment, but everything will be built properly, thing will get driven hard, so it has to last.

i havnt heard bad things bout the box, just the diff.

i know the cvs are shit, but there are billet options, an di have to baby it off the line while stock, so yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
      *eats popcorn in anticipation of pictures*

if it brakes i wont be putting oem stuff back in, ill use that as an excuse to build it properly, ill be going 1.5 or 2, not sure at the moment, but everything will be built properly, thing will get driven hard, so it has to last.

i havnt heard bad things bout the box, just the diff.

i know the cvs are shit, but there are billet options, an di have to baby it off the line while stock, so yeah.

The way I see it, Hondas are delicate at times.. If you strengthen the tits out of the rear end, Its gonna put strain on the box. Hence why I would save, and look at doing everything in a short period of time and make it bulletproof rather then wait for things to break.. Sounds stupid, I know.. Im a big fan of the saying "if it aint broke dont fix it", But on something like an s2k, I wouldnt want to leave it till its broken.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• yeah i understand what ur saying, guess i gotta budget shit.

and take it easy once i get it. coz i wont have money for mods once i get it lol.

iv heard that a full built rear end/ being dif housing shafts ect cant cost upwards of 5k usd. so yeah, ill be babying the thing for a while.

saying that, i dont mind rolling round in a stock s2k for a bit while saving and doing things properly first go.

Comment

• Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
            yeah i understand what ur saying, guess i gotta budget shit.

and take it easy once i get it. coz i wont have money for mods once i get it lol.

iv heard that a full built rear end/ being dif housing shafts ect cant cost upwards of 5k usd. so yeah, ill be babying the thing for a while.

saying that, i dont mind rolling round in a stock s2k for a bit while saving and doing things properly first go.
            Wise choice. My cars are pieces of shit, I can afford to drive them hard as fk.

The red civic is going to need a box though.... synchros in 2nd are completely gone and rear main is leaking.

Comment

• love you work man!

Comment

Epic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  Wise choice. My cars are pieces of shit, I can afford to drive them hard as fk.

The red civic is going to need a box though.... synchros in 2nd are completely gone and rear main is leaking.
                  reckon the motor will last?

or will u rebuild

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post

Epic.
                    coffee is serious business
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• So I am really thinking im about to do big things to the s13...

My inspiration. New origin front bumper, new chuki side skirts, new origin rear bumber, Origin roof spoiler, brick headlights, new corners. And finish painting my interior. Now if i could just get home to make that happen.

04' 350z
                      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                        So I am really thinking im about to do big things to the s13...

My inspiration. New origin front bumper, new chuki side skirts, new origin rear bumber, Origin roof spoiler, brick headlights, new corners. And finish painting my interior. Now if i could just get home to make that happen.
                        i had origin skirts and rear over fenders on my s14

Comment

• I have a origin trunk lip that's the only reason I want to get origin. Plus its sexy time!

04' 350z
                          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                          That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• tbh, the car in ur sig looks better.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                              I have a origin trunk lip that's the only reason I want to get origin. Plus its sexy time!
                              i was gonna buy an origin kit for my rx7 too. i really like their stuff

Comment

coffee is serious business
                                Damn straight it is.

Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                                So I am really thinking im about to do big things to the s13...

Pretty sure those bricks are still available down here.. Let me know closer to the time.

Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                                I have a origin trunk lip that's the only reason I want to get origin. Plus its sexy time!
                                Origin ftw

Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
                                tbh, the car in ur sig looks better.
                                The PS in his sig you mean... lol.. I doubt it though, The one up there^^ looks pretty awesome..

Comment

Working...
                                X