X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• honestly I dont know why I put "fuck". Because sometimes its comfortable aand I dont like taking off my pants in front of other guys cause thats just gay....especially like last year, when you have a gay kid in your class, your convinced to not take off your pants the rest of the school years cause you never know whos gay.

And since its EL PASOO....its best not to leave your shit in there cause every.fucking.cholo has to steal something....and we get in trouble if we keep our clothes in the lockers anyways...I NO RITE!!
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• lol, gay people dont just attack you if you take your pants off.

bit homophobic.

Comment

• Just got home, took a tank and a half of gas to get from upper middle michigan, across canada and to massachusetts, BOO YA!

Comment

• I am confident enough in my sexuality to take my pants off in front of other guys... Seeing as I played baseball and did in gym class where guys walk around naked to take showers, it doesn't really bother me that much, I just don't look. I mean when I sleep over at friends houses I sleep with just boxers on. I'm not gay and nor are they but still I knew that there were 2 gay kids in my class last year, never once did that stop me.

But yeah theft is a problem everywhere bro, not just El Paso. Shit used to get jacked all the time when I was there, I would just take my iPod and phone with me, and my wallet as well.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
            Just got home, took a tank and a half of gas to get from upper middle michigan, across canada and to massachusetts, BOO YA!
            That's a pretty intense drive home.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Sorry for triple posting here, but if you guys want to get in on a facebook fight, there is about to be one on my status right now.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• They climbin in yo window
                they snatchin yo people up

Comment

• I love your comment on there.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
                    lol, gay people dont just attack you if you take your pants off.

bit homophobic.
                    noooo we got some pretty confident gays over. You do something and they'll just walk over and do something

Originally posted by prodigee View Post

But yeah theft is a problem everywhere bro, not just El Paso. Shit used to get jacked all the time when I was there, I would just take my iPod and phone with me, and my wallet as well.
                    I mean Hanks,my HS, is pretty bad man. fights 24/7 as you I posted up a lot about last year. LOOOOTSSS of drug activity...and dirty cops here.. I mean this school has a shit load of cholos.

Drama you are like god
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• 7 kids in my highschool got arrested for dealing heroin last year, trust me, its A LOT worse than you think here.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                        They climbin in yo window
                        they snatchin yo people up
                        I see your following along in my status

Drama you are like god

Comment

• thats because they gots the money for the hard stuff, their parents got the money for it to not matter if they get caught.

PS

HIDE YO KIDS
                          HIDE YO WIFE
                          HIDE YO KIDS
                          HIDE YO WIFE
                          HIDE YO KIDS
                          HIDE YO WIFE

Comment

• Andrew what are your thoughts on this kid?
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• nope, I'm going to bed, thats what the fuck I'm doin, I'm beat, drove through two countries, got stopped at the border coming back, and only used a tank and a half of gas, lots of driving i'm done with today

Comment

• Well have a good night sir, and don't let the bedroom intruder get to you.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X