This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
    thats sick. I saw a picture a while back of that on the dyno. How much HP? I'm guessing in the mid 500s?
    Don't know. They had a BBQ. I was mostly taking pics that day.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
      Don't know. They had a BBQ. I was mostly taking pics that day.
      o word. That reminds me, frisky wants me to host a BBQ at my house. I keep forgetting lol. I would be taking pics all day too.

heres another shot, not to clear of the S14 but you can see how low it is in the back. The cars black, it just looks blurple cause of the editing.

|My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• wheres my frisky nipples sticker you promised. people dont forget
        Originally posted by TheNeek
        BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• I never promised you one lol. I said I could TRY to get you one....I haven't even got mine yet

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• and which one do you want. We have the cutout one and the club-style stickers

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I want a small frisky sticker, so I can rock it on my lens hood.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• aight. I'll see what I could do. I'll let my friend now next time I see him. How big do you want the sticker?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• o that reminds ME that risky devil said i should have at BBQ at my house. I would be jizzing on their cars the whole day

Comment

• Sticker should be like 4 inches long and 2.5 wide.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• alrightyy then. What about you, Jeremy?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I can haz sticker?
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                          my penis is 4 inches long and 2.5 wide.

stop bragging about it

Comment

• You are sick. I knew either your Oxer would do it.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              I never promised you one lol. I said I could TRY to get you one....I haven't even got mine yet
                              Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              and which one do you want. We have the cutout one and the club-style stickers
                              aight. I'll see what I could do. I'll let my friend now next time I see him. How big do you want the sticker?
                              alrightyy then. What about you, Jeremy?
                              yeah you said try now they are your friends so make it happen. What sticker do you want from up here? ill take any frisky nip sticker. i want a decent sized big one kinda like a banner
                              Originally posted by TheNeek
                              BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                I can haz sticker?
                                mmmmmmmmm.....if you can pay for the sticker + international shipping. idk, my friend doesnt want a lot of people repping frisky. Its more of a local thing--like family and friends.

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X