X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning aye?
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• "jus fucken chill out aye?"

Comment

• Quick! does anyone know how to remove a stripped wheel stud on my e36? Now before you start saying remove the brake disc and hammer it out, its not that simple. OEM used lugs, not studs. But I upgraded to studs that screw in and now one of those are stripped bad. Ive tried; hammering a old nut on, vise grips, impact gun, nothing would get that stud out. So help me out because this is the only thing keeping me away from driving my car lol

-Dan

Comment

• I would say use heat, but you will fuck the bearing...

Weld a nut onto it? cut, drill and easy-out it? Leave a nut off that stud and drive with 4/5 in the meantime?

Comment

• Just run 4/5 nuts for now, thats all I can really think of.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• got paid in advanced again and now i haz 2 grand. i need to fix the little stuff on the E30 before i take pics and put it up!

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Im off guys... shifts nearly up and I gotta do some shit.. Catch you all tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post
                    got paid in advanced again and now i haz 2 grand. i need to fix the little stuff on the E30 before i take pics and put it up!
                    where the burnout pics at
                    Originally posted by TheNeek
                    BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      Im off guys... shifts nearly up and I gotta do some shit.. Catch you all tomorrow.
                      buh bye

Comment

• Subscribe for more Oney Cartoons! &#9658; http://bit.ly/1i9kZFOCheck out my Music Channel! &#9658; http://bit.ly/1i8zi3zLike me on Facebook: http://facebook.com/oneysvid...
                        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                        Drama you are like god
                        Originally posted by SwearBear
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                          where the burnout pics at
                          my mom took the camera away cause i didnt put 1 thing back in the bag...LOL. whatacrankydumbitch

im not allowed to use it anymore and hence the pictures not being uploaded. Use joes camera. ill get my own camera when i have my car situation sorted out.

Comment

• use joes camera to take a picture of the burnout on your moms camera?

Comment

• Justeen why did you have to not put it back? And what burnout pics are these?
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• my friend finished the mustang he was fixing to sell and did a huge burnout and justin took pictures of it

Comment

Working...
                                X