X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahahahahaha thats funny. I got a bunch of gloves in my garage for some reason. Dont know why I have so many

and I just got hacked on Facebook lmao. I sent Stance Nation some spam

I change my pass though
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• im gonna buy some new rimz fo mah bike. some chrome rims with some tan wall tires

Drama you are like god
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• lmfaoo yalls gotta watch this
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by dfreshx00 View Post
          he brought the car from our buddy ryan. everything that car has was already done with an exception of wheels and 1 or 2 small things. lol we always tell him its not his car.
          Oh yeah I know that, I thought you meant he sold it..
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Why the fuck can't I make a thread in the showroom? It logs me out when I'm in the showroom, but not anywhere else. wtf? So frustrating.

I want to share my new wheels
            -Brandon-

Comment

• why havent you posted on here in forever?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• coz the random thread is a scary and intimidating place.

Comment

• Here is some more GT5 goodness for those who care...

I can get more if anybody wants, just let me know.
                  ///M 2.0
                  G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• wow, they are getting really good with reflections, looking epicly realistic

but gah, why does it cost credits for weight restriction,

its in every game

it dosent cost money to take seats out of a car lol.

and struts cost 30,000 credits yet a cf hoon only 4000.

i take it the credits are bassed on the improvements, not real world costs.

Comment

• ADD ME ON FACEBOOK! CLICK HERE!!

Comment

• Yea, GT's money system has never been based on real cash for parts. It's all based on how much they improve the car's performance.

And here's a new type of racing for GT.
                        ///M 2.0
                        G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• For some reason, I make more money while im at college with no job then I did in one week this summer with a job. My dad just randomly gives me money, like $440 this week. I really **** taking it tho but I need it. I just **** taking money like that.

-Dan

Comment

• give me some!

Comment

• no.

lol I need it to pay for books, cable/internet, gas, and food.

-Dan

Comment

• i see no stance in that list.

i am dissapoint

Comment

Working...
                                X