This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zayan View Post
    I would def do it on my miata (yeah I know it aint not cressida etc) but I would def do 13x13 just because might as well make a stupid looking car crazy stupid looking ya know....if only someone would trade me their super wide small diameter wheels for my RSs. I swear I have had no offers that even interest me.
    Get CCW's. They can make you 16x16. lol
    And with ET-46 you will have 10" lip!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
      Get CCW's. They can make you 16x16. lol
      And with ET-46 you will have 10" lip!
      LOLOL if I had money why the heck not lol.
      I just want something wider than my current wheels but a smaller diameter.
      Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
      i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
      | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

Hhahah those vans with the front bumpers/lips that protude/extend forward several feet in front of the car?
        those would be them

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
        I my car had front bumper that stuck out 7 feet I wouldnt have to plan shit. Cause I wouldnt be able to leave my street to begine with.
        yeah, i thought all your slammed guys planned routes anways. so a usual 10min trip would take 30min so you could hit all the smooth roads?
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

LOLOL if I had money why the heck not lol.
          I just want something wider than my current wheels but a smaller diameter.
          Not going to lie.
          If I had money to though away I would buy 17x11 & 17x12/12.5 just for fun. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
            so a usual 10min trip would take 30min so you could hit all the smooth roads?
            Naww fugg it. I just go the speedlimit and clench my buttcheeks and hope for the best of it when I'm driving on "uncharted" roads lol. This is why my underbody is completely flat now and I don't even hit road reflectors anymore...just the occasional tap LOL.
            i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

Not going to lie.
              If I had money to though away I would buy 17x11 & 17x12/12.5 just for fun. lol
              I like that attitude!
              i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                those would be them

yeah, i thought all your slammed guys planned routes anways. so a usual 10min trip would take 30min so you could hit all the smooth roads?
                Not me. lol
                I really dont give a shit where I am going in my car. I once took my car to the look out point and the last 200 feet of it was gravel road. Shit was funny as hell!
                I picked up as much speed as I could to try to make it all the way to the top and got stuck soon after I entered it.
                Had to call my friend with Jeep to drag me out of it.

Comment

Not me. lol
                  I really dont give a shit where I am going in my car. I once took my car to the look out point and the last 200 feet of it was gravel road. Shit was funny as hell!
                  I picked up as much speed as I could to try to make it all the way to the top and got stuck soon after I entered it.
                  Hhahahahahha I just had my friend pull me out of a driveway with his jeep a few days ago.
                  We didn't have any rope so we used extension cords LOL
                  i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

Not me. lol
                    Fucking this
                    Never gave a fuck!
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I dont understand when people say, "Lets take yourr car since you dont give a fuck. I never been on that road before and dont want to risk it."

Comment

I dont understand when people say, "Lets take yourr car since you dont give a fuck. I never been on that road before and dont want to risk it."
                        I gotta admit it I have said this before.
                        It was when a couple of my friends and I were going to venice beach area.
                        I said what you quoted because last time I went to venice it was for Hellaflush and I craxcked my oilpan.
                        I no have the moneys for another pan.
                        i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

Not me. lol
                          awesome times

the typical american ricer is actually pretty JDM (unfortuantely) but for all the wrong reasons
                          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Sup fellas?

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                            I dont understand when people say, "Lets take yourr car since you dont give a fuck. I never been on that road before and dont want to risk it."
                            I say shit like this, but then again those other people that would be driving don't have low cars...

Comment

• SoCal is not that bad for their roads. I go there somewhat often.
                              I do **** going through grape vine. Those broken cancret plates piss me off.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                                Sup fellas?

I say shit like this, but then again those other people that would be driving don't have low cars...
                                A lot of truth to this haha
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X