This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goooddbbyyyeeee hooooooorsseess
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Just got back from climbing all day at a dope little gym we have here, soo worn out though.

04' 350z
      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• What happened to your status sean!!

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Go 'skins! Damn I missed football.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
          yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            What happened to your status sean!!
            Sam deleted it. He was tired of the notification haha

04' 350z
            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• ghey!!

Drama you are like god

Comment

• nvm thanks to Yahoo, I can read the 5 new comments that were posted before it got deleted

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Sorry, we couldn&#8217;t find that page

dope statussss

04' 350z
                  89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Yea, I already saw that video. Some of my friends went to that comp...i think. On the other hand, at that time my favorite rider was riding street up in phoenix which is about an hour -- less than an hour away from here . But the Demolition team is here in El Paso and I might be chilling with them soon, show em a few spots.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post

may i ask why?
                      Because I want to get into a Euro car, and I love BMW's and I like E30's when they are done right. I also just want to get out of Honda's I am tired of the stigmatism that gets associated with them, and their owners.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• the natural progression for a honda owner is into a bmw.

Comment

• or nissan, like me :p

Comment

• Oh my god, I just want to get out of this thing, anything Euro will really do, I just want out, I want something different, I want something that wont require $6,000+ just to get into proper shape. And by proper I mean shape that is show worthy, shape that I will be proud enough to show off to anyone. And before you ask, yes my does need that much work.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• depending on what you do yourself

that aint that much money. spesh if paint is involved,

Comment

• I would really rather not just drop all that money into a car that I don't even like that much to begin with.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X