• Show
Clear All

• double post sweeeeeet
    ///M 2.0
    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• 3 hours sleep all weekend... sweeeet.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Sounds like a blast to me.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Well, I jusr rolled all the fenders on the red civic... Turns out the front gards have bog and 3 layers of paint, so crackage was guarenteed, and one of the rears has a fair bit of rust... Nothing too bad, but it's not as clean as it should be... but meh, its a budget build, I could not care less.

Comment

• Budget build = problems, ALWAYS.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Pfft... no problems here mate.. hahaha

Once its done, people will fap at the shitbox.

Comment

• Yeah I won't fapping at shit really doesn't seem too fantastic to me.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Sorry now mr. "i dont like hondas anymore cause Im just a closet fanboy"

Comment

• So you weren't a fan of 2 girls 1 cup?
                    ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      Sorry now mr. "i dont like hondas anymore cause Im just a closet fanboy"
                      jdm, he dont understand

Comment

• No, I would rock the shit out of an EK SI coupe. I am just tired of hearing shit about Honda's and I want in to something thats not an Integra right now.

I am SO pissed at what I just found out, my best friend who is a female, just got back together with the worst decision of her life. And that same dumbass kid is now listening to Wiz Kahlifa, who I never thought he would get into because, he is real music not that gay shit main stream hip hop, the fact that he even knows who Wiz is pisses me wayyy off.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                          So you weren't a fan of 2 girls 1 cup?
                          Hahah I was just thinking that someone was gunna say that, and no I am not a fan of that nasty shit.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i still havnt watched it.

wooooooooooooooooooooooooop

Comment

• Regardless of what make car you get, stereotypes will inevitably follow. I drive a VW, but i love all kinds of cars... like i would love to have an EG hatch for example. But since i drive a VW i'm a hip young prick that only brags about the money spent on my car, regardless of what it is. This also means hondas are gay and american cars for old douche men, if what they say is true.
                              ///M 2.0

Comment

• I can't say I have watched it actually, I just have enough vivid accounts from friends for me to understand what has happened, and that I will NEVER watch it, or anything like it EVER.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X