X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• psh dude real men drive to college with the coils all the way down. I did from minnesota to maryland haha
    -George
    flickr

Comment

• Looking forward to it dude?
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
        psh dude real men drive to college with the coils all the way down. I did from minnesota to maryland haha
        I can't take my car.. Otherwise that shit would still be slammed.
        Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        Looking forward to it dude?
        Oh HELL YEAH.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• oh weak. thank god my school lets freshmen have their cars. i would have died without one

and yo i'm fast running out of other friends to get on cartown. it's like an addiction add me, bitches
          -George
          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post

oh hell yeah.

sleepover?????

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              PS you need exteded uppers
              I know. IT was built quick for a show. its getting a whole new frame this winter, Fully wrapped, Custom 4-link. Reinforced A-Arms and extended uppers.
              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                7 kids in my highschool got arrested for dealing heroin last year, trust me, its A LOT worse than you think here.
                16 kids arrested here on 4/20, next day 4 more were arrested. The rest of the school year there were probably around 18 more that still got arrested.

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                PS

HIDE YO KIDS
                HIDE YO WIFE
                HIDE YO KIDS
                HIDE YO WIFE
                HIDE YO KIDS
                HIDE YO WIFE
                nononononononono. its..

HIJA KIDS
                HIJO WIFES
                AND HIJA HUSBAND CAUSETHEYRAPINERRBODYOUTHEA.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                mmmm... Rape..
                yea, theres no doubt you would have said that thing to kielan earlier.

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                im stanced.. right guys?

nah just playin. here it is dumped. I still need to swap out my rear springs this weekend so it lays full out in the back.
                mmmm. Looks good.

I've been seeing a lot of lowriders lately. I saw an impala like the one in 'Boyz N the Hood' the other day. jiizzzz
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                  oh weak. thank god my school lets freshmen have their cars. i would have died without one

and yo i'm fast running out of other friends to get on cartown. it's like an addiction add me, bitches
                  Getting back on now.
                  Originally posted by Deltron View Post
                  sleepover?????
                  No.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Here's a subbed version of the famous speech on watermelon etiquette by Petey Greene. His passion on the topic sometimes makes it hard to fully understand hi...

Drama you are like god
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I take that back, car town rules

Drama you are like god

Comment

• went to the local BMW dealer to pick up a oil filter, one of the buildings there has "///M Center" on it, after I get my filter I'm like yeaaa, m center, lets check it out, no M's, its the certified pre owned building, guy tells me they jusy call it the M center, I inform him he hast duped me and I am angered

Comment

• i'm driving from socal to norcal with my coils all the way down. 400 miles, yo.
                          my mom is freaked the fuck out because she hit a pothole like 2 weeks ago and her tire exploded in her lexus es300. she needs to chill.
                          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                            went to the local BMW dealer to pick up a oil filter, one of the buildings there has "///M Center" on it, after I get my filter I'm like yeaaa, m center, lets check it out, no M's, its the certified pre owned building, guy tells me they jusy call it the M center, I inform him he hast duped me and I am angered
                            are you back in mass? go to turner
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• i feel like i'm on the wrong coast for this thread.

at least it's better than Ox, his ass is on the wrong continent, hahah.
                              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Damn guys. I just found this thread and I am still,well, rolling on the floor laughing out loud. This is great.
                                Still around 650 pages to read. No...i won't do that
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

Working...
                                X