X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I'm out fellas. I have an 8AM class that I can't skip and I need my sleep. Peace.
    ///M 2.0
    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
      that sounds awful. The gokarts were sick. My stupid fucking truck is annoying tho. Turn trac off..... it still kicks on. Turn the whole stabilitrak system off.... it still kicks on. FML!!!
      because american

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      or getting shitfaced and sledding down Oak st after making movies all day. Then head to Wendys to celebrate how fucking awesome we are

lol

3 fucking hours left on this torrent. dave does not like
      rage?
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
        Well, I'm out fellas. I have an 8AM class that I can't skip and I need my sleep. Peace.
        bai, try not to get bro raped

Comment

• Hai
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            because american

lol

rage?
            fuck yea rage
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• what you downloading?
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                Hai
                Oh yeah, it's like tomorrow fucking afternoon in the Motherland.

How's Tuesday so far bro?
                - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

what you downloading?
                  trying to download frisky dingo. I gave up just now

Comment

• Originally posted by Daviticus View Post
                    Oh yeah, it's like tomorrow fucking afternoon in the Motherland.

How's Tuesday so far bro?
                    its w/e. cold, RHD-ish, you know...

trying to download frisky dingo. I gave up just now
                    no idea what that is without googleing it

Comment

• Just saw this on the wall of 1013MM. Absolutely un-fucking acceptable. Where do kids get off doing this kind of shit?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxP0VnbHSxE"]helpless asian man attacked and jumped by 7 others behind school - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

its w/e. cold, RHD-ish, you know...

no idea what that is without googleing it
                        funny ass cartoon

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
                          Just saw this on the wall of 1013MM. Absolutely un-fucking acceptable. Where do kids get off doing this kind of shit?

helpless asian man attacked and jumped by 7 others behind school - YouTube
                          shit happens. dont be a bitch about it and move on

Comment

• Lol I am in now way being a bitch haha. Just amazes me how the kids think they are hard as fuck and don't think they are going to get caught with the whole thing on film. Fucking idiots.

Comment

Just saw this on the wall of 1013MM. Absolutely un-fucking acceptable. Where do kids get off doing this kind of shit?

helpless asian man attacked and jumped by 7 others behind school - YouTube
                              because america?

Comment

Lol I am in now way being a bitch haha. Just amazes me how the kids think they are hard as fuck and don't think they are going to get caught with the whole thing on film. Fucking idiots.
                                Most likely they are all under the age of 18=means they aren't going to get shit.
                                Should make it so this guy can sue their parents.

Comment

Working...
                                X