This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
    Basically... I live with the most self conscience people. Anything that they don't know or are comfortable with is "fucking gay/stupid."
    I know a ton of people like this. They would rather shoot something down they don't know about rather than ask questions and learn because "knowing everything" is cool. Close minded fucks

Comment

• aaaand we're back
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Its white out on MLK day.
        cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
          I know a ton of people like this. They would rather shoot something down they don't know about rather than ask questions and learn because "knowing everything" is cool. Close minded fucks
          I know, it's so fucking annoying. They can't go out of their comfort zone and that only is depriving them, so fuck it. That's why I like this place so much. This is easily the most open minded forum I go on and I can talk about anything here. And RT is like shooting the shit with a beer in hand surrounded by good friends, but through the internet.
          ///M 2.0
          G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

I don't even try to talk about it or explain it. They see me looking at speedhunters or I'm on here and I instantly start getting mocked. I don't say shit about what they like or do, but as soon as they can get material to make fun of me with they run with it. I get made fun of for liking cars? I should start calling them out for being too much of a bitch for trying to mack on girls... Over half my suite hasn't gotten any this year or last year.
            Sounds like you just need better friends lol.
            Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
            Just don't be friends with people like that lol.
            Originally posted by skrapez View Post
            Its white out on MLK day.
            What?
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Cool.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
              you sir, win this battle.
              “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

Basically... I live with the most self conscience people. Anything that they don't know or are comfortable with is "fucking gay/stupid."
                It always confuses me when I meet a dude that either doesn't know anything about cars or doesn't want to. Yet they watch football like its a fucking job, blows my mind.
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                  Its white out on MLK day.
                  It's like god is telling him to fuck off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    I would say that there are more people in the world that always want to/think they are always right rather than ask a question and learn about something they truly don't know about. I just try to surround myself with positive minded people that I can learn from.

Comment

What?
                      I didn't have a White Christmas but I had a White MLK day.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                      you sir, win this battle.
                      “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        It always confuses me when I meet a dude that either doesn't know anything about cars or doesn't want to. Yet they watch football like its a fucking job, blows my mind.
                        when I was at nam I went to a bar with one of the owners

bartender - how about that football game?
                        us - we dont watch sports
                        bartender - how about that COD?
                        us - we dont play video games
                        bartender - what do you do?
                        us - we build performance cars
                        bartender - here are your beers. let me know if you need anything else
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          I think at least 24 of the 30 people I recently fired would fit that description.
                          - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

Forced into this situation. They're all teammates/people I live with. I can't burn all these bridges... yet.

And Duder, I know exactly what you mean. These same people jerk off to fantasy sports while I couldn't care less about it. They made fun of my fantasy football team all the time and I couldn't help but laugh at all of them.
                            ///M 2.0
                            G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post

"oh you mean you actually do something that takes skill and you learn or have to learn while doing it? Guess I'll GTFO now...."

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post

lol just further proves my point. most people only like to talk about one topic or know about one thing. someone has something to share out of that realm and their mind is fucking blown

Comment

Working...
                                X