X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I decided not to get it just in case it was anything like Fallout 3... which I logged way too many hours playing.
    ///M 2.0
    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Ya sounds like I won't be buying that. I need to create a life and career for myself first. After that what I do outside of work doesn't matter for shit haha
      cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
        Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.
        I love that movie.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Such a good scene.
          ///M 2.0

Comment

Such a good scene.
            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l8pb9Vfx_Q"]Merry Christmas You Filthy Animal (Home Alone 2) - YouTube[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• america makes me laugh.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tJOy2GP12g"]News "Air Jordans XI" Frenzy Continues White Boy Cries Cause Beaten By Cops! - YouTube[/ame]
              [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5W956OrC8k"]News Air Jordans Shopping Riot Kills 3 PEOPLE. (Jordan XI) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• So what? We like to get fat and kill people for shoes... You got a problem you can go fuck yourself.
                ///M 2.0

Comment

• Comment

• Lol, the things American poor people do for 200 dollar footwear.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Nah man, think about how important having those shoes will be in the long run... Totally makes sense.
                      ///M 2.0

Comment

Nah man, think about how important having those shoes will be in the long run... Totally makes sense.
                        So important that I could kill a man, obviously.

I wonder if poor Europeans line up for days to pay 200 bucks for shoes while unemployed?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Fuck yeah Bulls! D.Rose and crew beating those Lakers. Sorry Cali guys (not really though)
                          BMW E38
                          That White Evo
                          -SOLD
                          instagram @kbuss
                          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post

I wonder if poor Europeans line up for days to pay 200 bucks for shoes while unemployed?
                            At least you know at the end of your 25 year sentence for man slaughter you'll have some fresh Jordans still in the box at home....
                            ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                              Ya sounds like I won't be buying that. I need to create a life and career for myself first. After that what I do outside of work doesn't matter for shit haha
                              get dead island
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post

yeah so I've decided, I'm getting those bolts plated and I'm getting those lugs
                                I'll give you a call next week sometime to set it up
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X