X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So post wisdom teeth procedure, I have thrown up 11 times... I haven't eaten anything all day.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
      Stupid rain knocked out the power, no more gta
      you was playin gta? ps3 or xbox?
      Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      So post wisdom teeth procedure, I have thrown up 11 times... I haven't eaten anything all day.
      thats probably why. You need to eat. I feel your pain though...I used to have appendicitis or whatever the fuck its called
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• dude....don't tell me that. i have to get mine out so i can get invisalign like a fgt.

not looking forward to it already and you're making it that much worse.

Comment

• Was playing xbox

Comment

• hay
            Originally posted by da3bous
            I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
              dude....don't tell me that. i have to get mine out so i can get invisalign like a fgt.

what your appendix?

my sister has invisalign...they fucking work, plus you cant even tell they're there

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
              Was playing xbox
              when you get it back running INV me

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                getting paid to go to h2o...... ur a dick hahahahaha
                Huslin' haha. I really don't want to do the job tho because I don't have the tool needed to get the tie rod out.

So post wisdom teeth procedure, I have thrown up 11 times... I haven't eaten anything all day.
                Thats why I don't have to get mine taken out

-Dan

Comment

• Ever see this "ice road truckers" show? Its stupid as hell. They drive big ass 18 wheelers on a lake thats covered in ice.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                    thats probably why. You need to eat. I feel your pain though...I used to have appendicitis or whatever the fuck its called
                    Nope if I eat, I throw it right back up.
                    Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                    dude....don't tell me that. i have to get mine out so i can get invisalign like a fgt.

Most people don't get this, its a reaction to the anestesia.
                    Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                    Huslin' haha. I really don't want to do the job tho because I don't have the tool needed to get the tie rod out.

Thats why I don't have to get mine taken out
                    Lucky bastard.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• spacers should be here this time next week.

Comment

• So right now I'm pooping by iPhone light, having no power blows so hard

Comment

• Also Kielan did you get my text?

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                            Ever see this "ice road truckers" show? Its stupid as hell. They drive big ass 18 wheelers on a lake thats covered in ice.
                            yes. I **** it

Nope if I eat, I throw it right back up.

Most people don't get this, its a reaction to the anestesia.
                            o right. I see now. I get mad trippy with anesthesia. and I cant stop talking. Last time I started seeing double rainbow

like seriously, I started seeing colors all over the place

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Just great. Its been sunny all week and tomorrow its suppose to thunderstorm all day. It would do this the day I decide to move in.

-Dan

Comment

• hey dan, you wouldnt have splitters or any kind of lip youd wanna sell would you?

Comment

Working...
                                X