This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alr33x View Post
    yeh i'd love to go live in usa for a bit but be hard and are there many jobs going there?
    Depends, what do you do for a living?
    Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    You're a badass.

Sounds like my job...

I loved the automotive industry with a passion... But after 4 years of being fucked around and fucked over, I may not ever work in the industry again...
    Yeah I know I am a badass, I'm also extremely modest.

That is an industry that is extremely hard to do well in, people are always looking out for themselves and not doing what is best for the industry or even their company at the time.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yeh was gonna apply for visa was sussin shit out for green cards etc.. its hard ill start hittin up american dating sites..seems like easiest way in LOL

Comment

• oh i sell houses =\ so doubt thats a good option in usa these days

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          That is an industry that is extremely hard to do well in, people are always looking out for themselves and not doing what is best for the industry or even their company at the time.
          Pretty much, sounds like its the same over there haha... Well that rules out my plans of working over there and becoming a mexican panelbeater.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

yeh was gonna apply for visa was sussin shit out for green cards etc.. its hard ill start hittin up american dating sites..seems like easiest way in LOL
            Just sus out lindsay lohan... Become her after rehab aussie stud or some shit.. Id tap it, 100%

Comment

oh i sell houses =\ so doubt thats a good option in usa these days
              Yeah the real estate market is pretty rough over here right now.. My mom is a realtor, she isn't like a top seller or something, but she sees how hard this recession has hit a lot of here coworkers, and some of her friends who have had their houses forclosed on them.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                Pretty much, sounds like its the same over there haha... Well that rules out my plans of working over there and becoming a mexican panelbeater.
                I mean, if you can get a job at a local shop, that'd be good, because they have no affiliations with any other companies, and aren't a huge chain. That'd be worth it, and if you work at a place that does like performance work, etc. you can make some pretty big bills.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Id murder people if that shit happened to me... Cant believe how hard it hit people..

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                    I mean, if you can get a job at a local shop, that'd be good, because they have no affiliations with any other companies, and aren't a huge chain. That'd be worth it, and if you work at a place that does like performance work, etc. you can make some pretty big bills.
                    Yeah but over here, even the small shops are just out for themselves... You go to work for them on a trial basis for 3 months, then when the trial is up and you ask for a proper wage they fuck you off...

Comment

Id murder people if that shit happened to me... Cant believe how hard it hit people..
                      Yeah people, are getting railed by it over here. Like even if people have a job, they have taken substantial pay cuts just to keep their job. My Dad even though he is COO where he works, took a 25% paycut this year. Definitely didn't make life easier.
                      Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      Yeah but over here, even the small shops are just out for themselves... You go to work for them on a trial basis for 3 months, then when the trial is up and you ask for a proper wage they fuck you off...
                      Yeah that sucks, over here if you find the right places and the right people, you can be extremely successful, and have a great time doing it.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I think Ill stick to security for a while... Even my current employers are tightasses, but cause Im on a casual rate I get a little more.. And working these night shifts I get a loading on top of that.

The wages arent that special, But I can afford to do what I want for now, and later down the track Ill look into other avenues. Id love to be on $30+ per hour, but at the moment its unrealistic for me..

Comment

I think Ill stick to security for a while... Even my current employers are tightasses, but cause Im on a casual rate I get a little more.. And working these night shifts I get a loading on top of that.

The wages arent that special, But I can afford to do what I want for now, and later down the track Ill look into other avenues. Id love to be on $30+ per hour, but at the moment its unrealistic for me..
                          I'm not sure what the economy is like in Australia, but here if you have a job, you keep it.

And wowwowowowowowo fuck this job, now I am doing fucking data entry, where the fuck does this fit into "software quality assurance", I am literally going into the data base, and changing the titles of bugs so that if it has anything to do with foreign language, the title has "Globalization:" in front of it. Wowowowoow I **** this sooo much.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• dayummmmm my shit is bouncy as fawkkk.
                            for less bounce do i want harder or softer? softer right?
                            Originally posted by TheNeek
                            BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• In australia there is plenty of work around, if you only want between $15-$20 per hour... But the jobs are usually pretty shithouse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                                dayummmmm my shit is bouncy as fawkkk.
                                for less bounce do i want harder or softer? softer right?
                                Harder...

Comment

Working...
                                X