X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    Uhhhh..... I think that came out wrong.

LOL @ "She sucks".

But seriously if she looks good, then pics, if not, don't waste my time/hurt my eyes.
    LOL it did...

This thread needs some pics... there has been a lack of them lately...

In for pics x2
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Ally. LOL. Georges ex. A friend of mine. George, I love you dude, but she's a nutcase. My ex from hs had back dimples...but they really didn't do much for me.

There's gotta be ONE good pic of ally floating around somewhere...She's cute. But only sometimes. Definitely not good looking enough to put up with for any extended period of time. I'm allowed to say that because I know her. George can vouch for me...

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
      yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        I have a question for RT...

Components of a female... what does it the most for you, and you can pic 3 options (if needed).

-Legs
        -Ass
        -Mid section
        -Back dimples (omg)
        -Boobs
        -Face

I vote for Legs, Ass and Back dimples.
        boobs, face, ass. every chick over with a nice ass has some nice legs. so
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Eyes do it for me aswell...

Comment

• Light blue eyes ftw

Oh, and freckles! I fuckin love freckles on a chick. Not a shit ton, but ya know, enough.

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Yeah dude like I said she sucks. Acting like I didn't learn anything haha. Thanks to you clowns I just checked her facebook for the first time since leaving school

anyway, here she is. on the left
              -George
              flickr

Comment

• ::deep voice:: Kelsey FTW.

(sorry to include some inside jokes here in the rt, can't help myself)

Cole

Comment

• Shes not too bad...

back pics?? hahaha

Comment

• LOL this is too good...

Cole

Comment

• What is? lol

Am I missing something? or you still with the inside jokes?

Comment

• I just think it's funny that George's ex gf ended up in the rt. I'd like to tell a little story about her, but I would need George's permission first (nothing inappropriate, just )

I'll explain that little inside joke though. The girl in the pic on the right; really hot in person, but has an excruciatingly deep voice. That's it, but every time I hear her speak I chuckle.

Cole

Comment

• I need to meet you guys at some point in my life.

Quick if you haven't friend me on facebook. Kielan Prince.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yeah the one on the right doesnt look too bad either...

Deep voice is a turnoff though..

Id tap it.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post

I need to meet you guys at some point in my life.

Quick if you haven't friend me on facebook. Kielan Prince.
                              Friend Requested

Cole

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                Yeah the one on the right doesnt look too bad either...

Deep voice is a turnoff though..

Id tap it.
                                This. LOL

Her mom was actually my hs biology teacher. Coolest lady ever, and one of the best teachers I've ever had.

Cole

Comment

Working...
                                X