X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know this sounds like a dumb question but what should I bring my clothes to school in?
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Im putting them in my dresser because im taking it up with me lol. But a trash bag will work or a duffle bag lol

-Dan

Comment

• j. cole is dope, dude.

and kielan, i'm folding everything and bringing it in piles. i don't want my shit to be wrinkled.
        Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          Not with the exact wheels I want. I am not gunna BS around with 2 sets of wheels before I get the wheels I want. I am going to do it right the first time, and I need adapters to do what I want to do. So I will just wait, until then, I will continue to bitch and moan about how much I need fitment.
          right...well....hurry up then
          Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
          I have to start packing up for college tomorrow. Fuuuuuk
          I gotta get ready for registration tomorrow fuuuuu
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by WasADubber View Post
            i like j.cole j.cole is to naz as drake is to jay z
            word
            Originally posted by Uyles View Post
            j. cole is dope, dude.
            fo sho. I think I might just go cause there might be mad hot bitches and lots of awesome fights. like last time

Drama you are like god
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• you know who's really dope though? alexander spit.
              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                you know who's really dope though? alexander spit.
                he looks like a ghetto mexican that sounds like affion crockett

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I was thinking about bringing them in one of those clear big box things that you can get at like walmart and keeping it under my bed.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yeah i was thinking something like that too.
                    my car is small as fuck and i have a lot of clothes. hahaha.
                    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

I was thinking about bringing them in one of those clear big box things that you can get at like walmart and keeping it under my bed.
                      Or that lol. Most people do that then use the box for extra storage.

-Dan

Comment

• Word, I would keep my camera gear in there afterward.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                          yeah i was thinking something like that too.
                          my car is small as fuck and i have a lot of clothes. hahaha.
                          Don't bring a lot because the more you bring, the less youll do wash and the schools washing machines are tiny lol

-Dan

Comment

Word, I would keep my camera gear in there afterward.
                            Yeah. Plus youll use them when you pack up to leave. You always end up with more then what you came with lol

-Dan

Comment

• all the clothes i have i wear so i think i'm good.

on a side note, new tail lights came today.

Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• that looks waaay better

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X