• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh shit ahaha.
    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
      I just really looked at my car, and I stripped so much out of it that it raised the car in the rear about a inch. Now I have to remove the adjuster and just leave the spring in.
      Sounds like my rears.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I only took out the hardwood floor and sound system thats only 2x 8s and a capacitor. That should give you a idea of how shitty my spring rates are. 50lb compresses them a inch.

-Dan

Comment

• damn lol
          cars and stuff

Comment

• whats are the racelands like 325lb springs?
            Last edited by skrapez; 08-10-2010, 10:56 PM.
            cars and stuff

Comment

• racelands are decent for dd'ing.
              buuuut once i'm done with this shit and a lip, i'm saving for some B&G's most likely.
              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Racelands suck for dd lol. Ive been doing it since december and when I first rode on them it made me **** my car. Plus I can't even take a turn over 40mph without the fear of something snapping.

-Dan

Comment

• that's weird. mine are fine. hahaha.
                  Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• I mean they're ok for the price. Wish I would have bought a cat back instead of them and kept on koni lowering springs. You get what you pay for really comes into play here.

-Dan

Comment

• lolololoololol
                      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                      Drama you are like god
                      Originally posted by SwearBear
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• That would be why I am making the switch to a custom spring rate Koni/GC combo, because the springs rates on my current setup blow soo hard.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• The next $1200 I come across is going to new suspension. Ive made some bad/cheap decisions back in the day so now im replacing all of that. Hence the interior renovation.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                            That would be why I am making the switch to a custom spring rate Koni/GC combo, because the springs rates on my current setup blow soo hard.
                            you told me you love your suspension and how smooth it is.
                            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                            Drama you are like god
                            Originally posted by SwearBear
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• :O

-Dan

Comment

• When did I say that? I never said it was smooth.. I have never ever said that, shit is sooo bouncy. I have always said that it is..
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X