Ok
    thatta boy!
    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• i might be getting coilovers instead of springs
      Originally posted by TheNeek
      BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Just got back from the beach.... Jesus Christ.

04' 350z
        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
        That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• ohh herro der ♥
          http://vimeo.com/12442971
          Originally posted by TheNeek
          BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
            ohh herro der ♥
            <3 <3 <3 like wow
            -George
            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
              Soooooo... I've really been thinking hard about selling my car for a bagged MK4.... Or getting an MK4 and bagging it... mmmmmmm... I love my car, but it's just been giving me so many problems and frankly I'm just tired of it....

Any input? lol
              I love your car, but ive been down that road where my bmw gives me troubles. Its stressful and makes you **** your car more then ever. Its all about what you want and if your committed to it. Kind of like a girlfriend haha. When my e36 tranny blew out for the second time, it was between selling the car for dirt cheap and getting a new one or fixing it with the manual swap. In my case, I was strapped for cash. I tried to sell my car and had a few takers. I even found a few cars to buy. But after sitting down and thinking what would be the cheapest solution, I decided to commit to the manual swap. I put a few thousand into the car prior to the swap and personally I just couldn't let that go out the window. Two weeks later, I picked up a tranny and began my swap. Best decision in my life by far. Although I will never get even close to how much money I dropped into my car, the experience I had fixing it and now I really know what path I want to go down. So basically its what you want to get out of your car now and is it more then just something you spend money on without caring.

Personally, I would rather take your car over a bagged mk4. Now if it was a bagged mk5...it would be tempting and probably would go with that haha.

/advise lol

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                ohh herro der ♥
                we got enough of those over here suprisingly . One of them used to be my daycare teacher and I got her number
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I just realized that you have a quote in your sig that I do not remember at all saying hahahaha

-Dan

Comment

• which one lol

Drama you are like god
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• The second one about being ghosts or something haha

-Dan

Comment

• you made a whole discussion about it lmao

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Even I remember the ghost talk lol.

And you make a good point about me getting rid of my car Dan. I guess I'll just see if this is just a phase when I get my tires in and mount my rears lol
                          -Brandon-

Comment

• you'll regret it, I do

Comment

• Didn't you have an R32?
                              -Brandon-

Comment

• Just got back from seeing toy story 3 in 3d (sweet saturday night, i know ) and it was amazing. just so god damn great
                                -George
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X