This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Made it to the second round interview for MLB. Fastest I've ever heard back for a second round offer. Considering the phone interview was at 3 PM yesterday.
    Awesome man, good luck with it.

Morning everyone.
    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
    2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
      Haha some crane operator dropped the liqi moly rauh welt Porsche on it's side

Comment

Zenit or gtfo

you think you can out-hipster a hipster?

you need saved, child
        I was trying to think of what I could sell to stupid hipsters so I did what came naturally

Throw a bunch of unpopular words next to eachother and make it sound utterly ridiculous.
        Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
        Awesome man, good luck with it.

Morning everyone.
        Sup CJ
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          I was trying to think of what I could sell to stupid hipsters so I did what came naturally

Throw a bunch of unpopular words next to eachother and make it sound utterly ridiculous.

Sup CJ
          i almost googled it on my vintage chalkboard

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
            Cave drawing or GTFO, fggt.

Comment

• Debating going to Megasquirt on my next motor. Did some reading on it and holy fuck that shit is complex.
              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
              2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                Debating going to Megasquirt on my next motor. Did some reading on it and holy fuck that shit is complex.
                i wont go megasquirt till i either learn how/what to do it right, or find someone who can do it for me. a buddy just blew his engine playing with his lol

Comment

• Chris, your brother has a more productive build thread than you. What in the actual fuck?

Comment

i almost googled it on my vintage chalkboard

Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                    Debating going to Megasquirt on my next motor. Did some reading on it and holy fuck that shit is complex.
                    Megasquirt is a double-edged sword. It's cheap, but there's a LOT that can go wrong.
                    Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                    Chris, your brother has a more productive build thread than you. What in the actual fuck?
                    That's what happens when you focus on your house instead of your cars.

All of my remaining time and energy has been focused on the Prelude and I have no build thread for that. I've only put 2k miles on my M3 so far this year.
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• It's so incredibly awkward when people who clearly can't sing worth a fuck, try to sing audibly.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        It's so incredibly awkward when people who clearly can't sing worth a fuck, try to sing audibly.

Comment

• Hahahaha thank you John.

Comment

• Fucking LOL at that video.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Well it looks like I'm getting a Jeep truck next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                                Well it looks like I'm getting a Jeep truck next week.
                                doing the cummins swap in it, or keeping it OG?

Comment

Working...
                                X