This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    Because you get what you pay for when you buy cheap.

You get fucking shit.
    My options are buy a used set of bc and get revalved shorter struts with swifts and have moneys left for turbo parts. Or get a set of bws and not have money left.

Comment

• BWS and save then have money for turbo parts?

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
        and if they aren't blown yet, the guy is going to want 98% retail price lol
        Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
        So what does that tell you. Buy new.
        These
        Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
        My options are buy a used set of bc and get revalved shorter struts with swifts and have moneys left for turbo parts. Or get a set of bws and not have money left.
        Well with that attitude you might as well just buy XXR's and some Racelands and call everyone ******.

Quality parts are expensive. Sometimes, you can only afford a few at a time dude.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Today, I had an excellent day at work. The boss should be on holiday all the time.

Comment

• lads...
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
              Why is buying a cheap set of used coils so hard.

Comment

• Sup Rob.
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Plan on heading home for a couple days at the end of the month. I can't wait to be able to talk properly.

Comment

Sup Rob.
                    not much C, same old lol : ) I see you now have a e46 not bad not bad
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

These

Well with that attitude you might as well just buy XXR's and some Racelands and call everyone ******.

Quality parts are expensive. Sometimes, you can only afford a few at a time dude.
                      It's more like buying rs and relipping and barreling. I loved my bc and have no problem buying them again. But new for new the bc with swifts are price wise the same as bws.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                        Mannnnnnn he's had that shit, bruh!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                          You're a little more than a year late lol.

How's the E36?
                          Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                          It's more like buying rs and relipping and barreling. I loved my bc and have no problem buying them again. But new for new the bc with swifts are price wise the same as bws.
                          So... buy the superior BWS and be done?

Comment

• Morning guys.

Comment

• aye

Comment

• Before anyone else complains that they need a "snow day" because there's a dusting of the cold stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X