This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
    lol Yeah lol plus that was my white guy reporter voice.
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Later Roman.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
        I was rolling after watching that video. Oh Shilly Rob
        lol more ppl should watch it!
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
          lol wait hold up, is this the same nigga that was tellin us about muddy daisy dukes and minors splashing around in a mud pit yesterday....

pick a side
          I never said anything about minors splashing around in the mud. I was talking about hot Southern bitches playing in the mud and shooting guns.
          Sup. Call me Z.
          My Accord "build".

Comment

• hotlink it on the book
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Well I think I'm going to sell my Beetle and 260z shell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                Well I think I'm going to sell my Beetle and 260z shell.
                I approve of this.

I know I'm getting old, because all the "jailbait" friends I had I facebook for a number of years are now all legal, have kids, and are no longer attractive.

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Sell the beetle, use money to put a drivetrain in the 260. A slammed Z is a lot cooler than a slammed subbie. Plus it'll be less painful to beat up the old Z than it will be to jank up a modern car.

Comment

just sold my beetle last month, paid rent and promptly threw the rest at another ej shortblock and heads. debating on whether i should sell off my ke30 and miata as well, too many fucking projects.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      I approve of this.

I know I'm getting old, because all the "jailbait" friends I had I facebook for a number of years are now all legal, have kids, and are no longer attractive.

There is still one girl from high school I'd like to run into. I just hope she's everything she planned to be. Everybody else can fall off a cliff.

Comment

• Well hello there
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          I approve of this.

I know that feeling bro. I saw the girl I really liked in high school. She's married now, to a hipster.

The only thing that makes up for it is seeing the snobby bitches from school that are just wrecked now.

Comment

• I wonder what truckers are like in foreign countries. Like are they similar in attitude, demeanor, and character as Merican truckers or no

Comment

• nice new sig C
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnytsunami View Post
                                just sold my beetle last month, paid rent and promptly threw the rest at another ej shortblock and heads. debating on whether i should sell off my ke30 and miata as well, too many fucking projects.
                                I'm going to sell those 2 so I can get my Jeep running and have a place to store the GF's Beetle for the winter. It's way too nice to be outside in the rain. Plus I need to Get going on my 280ZX.

Comment

Working...
                                X