This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Makes me a hell of a lot happier, realistically, as long as I can enter the school year with 2.5k+ in the bank I'll be in business.
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• one hour into my day and all my work has been completed. now 9 more hours of being micro-managed and bullshitting busy work!

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        lol
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fuck, I really need to start saving and selling things. Currently have less than a hundred bucks to my name.

"Everything has potential."

Comment

• Is it possible to be engaged or interested in something for longer than 5 minutes?

Comment

• M3 needs rear tires.

Inspection is up in two days.

But now I found Bosch headlights and real-deal European clear tails for the cost of both.

Curse you, responsibility.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Thats what credit cards are for

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                    Thats what credit cards are for
                    In a mad dash to pay mine off before the honeymoon. Not having a whole lot of luck with that.
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      In a mad dash to pay mine off before the honeymoon. Not having a whole lot of luck with that.
                      sell the style 5's?!?
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                        sell the style 5's?!?
                        Already on my to-do list. I've been strapped for time as of late, I need to finish up two of the wheels and get them the fuck out of my way. Even with the gold bolts and red caps, they're going up for $800. Seems like every chump in the world wants $1k+ for stock wheels with powdercoat or spray painted centers.

Comment

• Run Run Charlie Run Run

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            Already on my to-do list. I've been strapped for time as of late, I need to finish up two of the wheels and get them the fuck out of my way. Even with the gold bolts and red caps, they're going up for $800. Seems like every chump in the world wants $1k+ for stock wheels with powdercoat or spray painted centers.
                            I bet they will sell within hours! at that price! Just post for 900 and take 800!
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                              Run Run Charlie Run Run
                              lol wut?
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Gawd all people do around here is meeting after meeting. This is barely productivity. That is one of the topics of the meeting"How to increase productivity". Maybe stop havnig so many god damn meetings

Comment

Working...
                                X