Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfHxcU2jz2Y"]ONLY IN DETROIT...SQUATTER CITY! - YouTube[/ame]

Watch this hahaha. My roommates and I used to die laughing at the reporters lack of professionalism and the characters they interview.

Comment

• Because Detroit declared bankruptcy, all it's debts will be wiped clean and then the US government will step in and give them some money to get their economy going again by encouraging manufacturers and business to move there by providing tax breaks and etc.

In 5 years time I'd say the house prices would be back to at least half of what they were before the downfall.
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
        Because Detroit declared bankruptcy, all it's debts will be wiped clean and then the US government will step in and give them some money to get their economy going again by encouraging manufacturers and business to move there by providing tax breaks and etc.

In 5 years time I'd say the house prices would be back to at least half of what they were before the downfall.
        Not when the left side wants to increase taxes on businesses. Nobody is going back there to do business while the dems are running the show.
        BMW E38
        That White Evo
        -SOLD
        instagram @kbuss
        flickr

Comment

• Dems run Illinois right now and all the businesses are heading over the border to Wisconsin because they have much lower taxes. It's a shithole here too.
          BMW E38
          That White Evo
          -SOLD
          instagram @kbuss
          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
            Not when the left side wants to increase taxes on businesses. Nobody is going back there to do business while the dems are running the show.
            This. I don't want to get into an argument over politics, but right now the government is more concerned with obamaphones and handing out money to people who don't deserve it rather than honestly make steps in the right direction to better our country. /politicalrant

Comment

• Its Friday tomorrow that means my camera will be waiting in Pennsylvania for me. Yeahfuckyeah.gif

Comment

• Friday: the one day of the week where I actually get drunk.
                BMW E38
                That White Evo
                -SOLD
                instagram @kbuss
                flickr

Comment

• Friday is pay day for me. I'm so broke LOL.

Comment

• Does anybody know how much it costs for a Rockey Bunny kit for FRS? Any ideas???
                    BMW E38
                    That White Evo
                    -SOLD
                    instagram @kbuss
                    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                      Does anybody know how much it costs for a Rockey Bunny kit for FRS? Any ideas???
                      $3000 last I heard. Full kit no wheels.

Comment

• Hmmm, maybe ill go drive one tomorrow. Gotta figure out what I want once the Evo is gone.
                        BMW E38
                        That White Evo
                        -SOLD
                        instagram @kbuss
                        flickr

Comment

• That is exactly how I'd play the FRS if I got one.

I would keep it completely stock and just enjoy daily driving it and save for the RB kit.

I know I say that now, and then if I actually had one that I'd mod it... But I wouldn't mod it cos I'd wanna experience everything in it's factory form.

Comment

• This guy now has heated floor tiles in his yurt.

Comment

• Hmm, 2 LSx manuel cars coming through Melbourne auctions in the next week.....

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                                This guy now has heated floor tiles in his yurt.
                                You a baller?

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                                Hmm, 2 LSx manuel cars coming through Melbourne auctions in the next week.....

Comment

Working...
                                X