X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    Good old V6 engines
    Yeah man, Those RBVQ6DET-A4 motors are really good as long as the timing belt doesn't break and ruin the camshaft. Otherwise I'd bend all the pushrods.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      Yeah man, Those RBVQ6DET-A4 motors are really good as long as the timing belt doesn't break and ruin the camshaft. Otherwise I'd bend all the pushrods.
      rbv is so good btw hahahaha
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

rbv is so good btw hahahaha
        It stands for "Really Bavarian Valvefloater Quickness".
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

It stands for "Really Bavarian Valvefloater Quickness".
          rbv = redbull vodka

Comment

• **** waiting for emails. Sitting here waiting for 3 replies for awesome jobs I want

Comment

• Emails suck in general.

Comment

• well off to work for the last day this week since its gonna fucking monsoon again tomorrow

Comment

I think Im gonna start my rage friday today lol
                  Yeah, this might happen.

Put an offer in on a house 2 days ago. Went and saw my realtor yesterday morning, and he said there were 2 other offers submitted on the same day.

Going back to write another offer this morning with the max amount I am looking to spend. They are asking 79,500 and my first offer was 70 so we could negotiate. Now that there is other offers in (I hope mine was first) I think the max I will go is 76 or 77. I haven't decided yet.

Depending on how that all goes, it could be a rage day.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                    Yeah, this might happen.

Put an offer in on a house 2 days ago. Went and saw my realtor yesterday morning, and he said there were 2 other offers submitted on the same day.

Going back to write another offer this morning with the max amount I am looking to spend. They are asking 79,500 and my first offer was 70 so we could negotiate. Now that there is other offers in (I hope mine was first) I think the max I will go is 76 or 77. I haven't decided yet.

Depending on how that all goes, it could be a rage day.
                    That feeling you have right there,

that sucks. I went through that exact same situation three times.

Comment

That feeling you have right there,

that sucks. I went through that exact same situation three times.
                      Yeah man.

I was so amped when I put the offer in. Then once I heard there were other offers I was so fricken bummed.

I guess it's good I haven't gotten a call saying the house was sold to someone else so there is still hope I can pick this one up.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• The house we bought had two other offers in. They picked ours over two other offers (that were for more cash) because we had no contingencies. The other offers had to sell their house, get approved for a mortgage, etc.

Comment

The house we bought had two other offers in. They picked ours over two other offers (that were for more cash) because we had no contingencies. The other offers had to sell their house, get approved for a mortgage, etc.
                          I'm hoping I am in the same boat.

I have no contingencies and the bank has approved me for a loan so I am all ready to go. Plus I have already talked with the First Time Homebuyer people and they have approved it for the program.

At this point it's just a nerve wracking waiting game.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Time to shower, get ready for work, and go see my realtor.

Later guys

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Think I am going to call a fuck ton of places today to see if they have jobs

Comment

• Sup guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X