Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only person who daydreams about doing stupid shit to their car on the way to work/home?

All the way to work I kept thinking about what it would be like to have my stupid Prelude make 300whp while looking stock-ish.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      Am I the only person who daydreams about doing stupid shit to their car on the way to work/home?

All the way to work I kept thinking about what it would be like to have my stupid Prelude make 300whp while looking stock-ish.
      You're not. I do that while the wife and I are talking.
      Sup. Call me Z.
      My Accord "build".

Comment

• I do it all the time even with just other cars I see on the road, I visually mod them in my head to what I would make them as
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Yooooo!

Originally posted by TRaNz
          yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
          They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
            I do it all the time even with just other cars I see on the road, I visually mod them in my head to what I would make them as
            When I see cars on the road I think "It sure would be fun to give them the old pit maneuver and watch them panic"
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
              Yooooo!
              Sup Jack Smack

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              When I see cars on the road I think "It sure would be fun to give them the old pit maneuver and watch them panic"
              Sup Dave

Ha ha I only want to do that to people who are driving under the speed limit and don't get the fuck out of the way

Comment

Sup Jack Smack

Sup Dave

Ha ha I only want to do that to people who are driving under the speed limit and don't get the fuck out of the way
                I want to do it to everyone. keeps the normies on their toes

Comment

• Im out. got like a 90min window to work today before the next monsoon starts

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    That would be fun. Can't wait for GTA5 now.

Comment

Sup Jack Smack

Sup Dave

Hey!

I don't always get pissed off when people go slow, I don't know why, it's annoying nevertheless.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                      They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

I want to do it to everyone. keeps the normies on their toes
                        Pit maneuver Tuesdays, when anything can happen

Comment

Im out. got like a 90min window to work today before the next monsoon starts
                          monsoon season

Comment

• lol pit maneuver tuesdays
                            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              Am I the only person who daydreams about doing stupid shit to their car on the way to work/home?

No.

When I'm by myself driving and I'm really bored I pretend my car is turbo'ed and make turbo noises and stuff.

Yes, I am still a child sometimes. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Sup Andy

Comment

Working...
                                X