X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup

Comment

• yo! About to present in front of work wish me luck!
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
        yo! About to present in front of work wish me luck!
        Good luck Rob

Make this face at the end

Called one place and they had a job opening. Aint that some shit. Time to go get ready and talk to them

Comment

• I would pay good money to watch that presentation

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
            Good luck Rob

Make this face at the end

Called one place and they had a job opening. Aint that some shit. Time to go get ready and talk to them

Lol I actually held that face for the first opening 30sec of it! Everyone was lost and looking around at eachother... Right when the giggles started I started the serious and loud presentation lol!
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
              I would pay good money to watch that presentation
              ohhhh friend you wouldn't have too! I would hang out w you for a bit... I guarantee you would piss your pants! lol
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKING FUCKERY OF FUCKING FUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!11!!1!!

Why the fuck do non car guys work in the fucking car industry. Dont tell me to come in for a fucking interview after I tell you I have no auto certification, then say well we are looking for someone who has certification. FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FAGGOT AS PRIUS DRIVING PUSSY. Go shove a corn cob up your tree hugging hippie asshole. You work for a fucking company that lifts trucks and rolls coal. Just because I dont have a fucking certificate doesnt mena I dont know shit. My left testicale knows more that half your dumbass installers combined.

RAGE THURSDAY!!!!!

Comment

• I need to throw something through a fucking window right now

Comment

• fuck them Matt!
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Have you signed up for

its great and free! They email you when ever theres a job posting in your area in the Auto Career! No small shop bs major companies are only signed up! Some don't ask for experience all you need is a clean drug test and bam~! I actually applied yesterday for a position at a local BMW dealer in the parts dept
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Well, since I missed RT V1, I guess its time to throw my hat into the ring here. Sup?
                        Sup. Call me Z.
                        My Accord "build".

Comment

• Lol nowadays, mechanics not only have to be motorheads, they also have to be college boys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                            Have you signed up for

its great and free! They email you when ever theres a job posting in your area in the Auto Career! No small shop bs major companies are only signed up! Some don't ask for experience all you need is a clean drug test and bam~! I actually applied yesterday for a position at a local BMW dealer in the parts dept
                            Good tip man. Just signed up for it so when my ass gets ready to get out of the service with a bunch of ASE certs, this is a hell of a tool to use.
                            Sup. Call me Z.
                            My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                              Lol nowadays, mechanics not only have to be motorheads, they also have to be college boys.
                              Shit. I hope not.
                              Sup. Call me Z.
                              My Accord "build".

Comment

• assholes
                                I'm a mercenary for the restaurant industry.

Comment

Working...
                                X